Skilled Worker immigration Visa grants you the permission to live and work lawfully anywhere in the country as you get Permanent Residency on the basis of your education, work experience and various other factors.
As a Permanent Resident you are eligible to avail all the social welfare benefits offered by your destination country. Developed countries like Canada, Australia, Denmark and Hong Kong look after its own people as the respective governments offer:
- Free Medical Coverage with word-class health care.
- Free education up to grade 13 (grade 12 in some provinces) and University / college education is highly subsidized for Canadian citizens & landed immigrants.
- A person, who has worked for a minimum of 20 weeks and thereafter gets unemployed, is entitled to 60% of the last wages drawn under the Unemployment Insurance Coverage.
- A person trying for a job but is not able to find one and is unable to support himself, is entitled to a Welfare Allowance from the government.
- Canada offers a Pension Plan (Retirement Pension) to people at least 60 years old who have contributed to Canada Pension Plan.
- Childcare Facility to low and middle-class families for the costs of their childcare through tax credit system. Otherwise most childcare organizations are privately run and paid by parents.
You can give the best life-style to your loved ones by obtaining the Permanent Residency. We specialize in providing Immigration, Placement and Settlement services to Skilled Workers & Professionals,Business persons and Students.
- Hong Kong
Canada Immigration – Federal Skilled Worker Program
Canada PR & Canada Immigration for Skilled Workers is point based. You need to score 67 of 100 points from factors like age, qualification, work experience, occupation & language. The Canada Immigration Process is simple & straight forward if you meet the Canada Points System & your documentation is accurate & complete. The process time for Canada Immigration is generally 6-12 months. PR is granted for applicant, spouse & children. After PR is granted you can sponsor your parents, grandparents, siblings & cousins.
The eligible occupations stream will have an overall cap of 25,000 new applications and sub-caps of 1000 applications for each of the 50 occupations on the list.
The skilled worker category is intended for people with high levels of skills and experience who can be economically established in Canada. Skilled workers can apply for permanent residency and should qualify based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French and other criteria.
- Federal Skills Worker Visa
- Federal Skills Trades Visa
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
Australia’s Skilled Independent Migration Program is a Permanent Visa and falls under the Australia Immigration points-based system. Applicants must be able to prove that they possess a qualification or the skills of an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List. The applicant has to meet the point’s threshold by scoring 60 points and satisfying the basic visa criteria. Applicants do not need sponsorship from family or the Australian state/ territory government nomination.
It is a multiple entry visa that is granted for a period of 5 years. Permanent Residents may also be eligible for Australian citizenship. *Immigration dept. of Australia announced a new migration model which was implemented from July 2012, following this all the applicants interested in Migration visas must file for an Expression of Interest first and upon invitation on the EOI must proceed with the visa application process. The minimum pass mark set for the visa applicants post July 2012 is 60 only which is decided based on the current labour market requirements in the country.”
Danish Green Card (Denmark Green Card) is a pathway to Denmark Immigration. If you are a professional who wants to work, live and settle in the European Union, the Danish Green card gives you the opportunity. It is a point based system very much like the UK, Australia and Canada.
If you score 100 points, you get a green card that allows you to work and settle in Denmark under the Danish Green Card (Denmark Green Card).
Under the scheme, non-European Union skilled migrants are allowed to come to Denmark under a renewable 3 years permit for the purpose of finding work.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you file your application and receive your visa in 6 to 10 months! It allows you to enter Denmark and live there on a PR visa.
Hong Kong’s Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS)
- Entrant Scheme to attract highly skilled or talented persons to enter & remain in HK.
- Applicants need to meet set prerequisites.
- Pass Points test-either General OR Achievement.
- High scoring applications are selected in a selection exercise by the HK Department of Immigration within a quarterly quota.
- Approval-in-Principal Letter given for Interview in HK.
- Attend an interview with original documents.
- Entry Visa / Work Permit granted for one year.
- Can bring spouse & children under 18 to HK.