Danish Green Card (Denmark Green Card) is a pathway to Denmark Immigration. If you are a professional who wants to work, live and settle in the European Union, the Danish Green card gives you the opportunity. It is a point based system very much like the UK, Australia and Canada.
If you score 100 points, you get a green card that allows you to work and settle in Denmark under the Danish Green Card (Denmark Green Card).
Under the scheme, non-European Union skilled migrants are allowed to come to Denmark under a renewable 3 years permit for the purpose of finding work.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you file your application and receive your visa in 6 to 10 months! It allows you to enter Denmark and live there on a PR visa.
- Positive List
- How do i Start?
The Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card is a points based system and in order to qualify, applicants must score 100 points. Kansas processes applications only of those who score these points, which makes us confident of our success. Points are scored from any of the following:
(a) Age for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card:
- Earn points if you are below 40 years old.
(b) Education for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card:
- Minimum Master’s degree is required to qualify along with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Earn bonus points if your education qualifies you to work in a field where Denmark is currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals listed in the positive list.
- Earn bonus points if you have a Bachelor / Masters Degree / PhD from the world’s top universities.
(c) Work Experience for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card:
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in the last 5 years is mandatory in an occupation listed in the positive list. Otherwise if it is not listed in the positive list then minimum 3 years in the last 5 years is mandatory.
- Freshers from IT & Engineering educational background can also apply.
(d) Language Skills for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card:
You must be conversant in any of the following languages:
(e) Adaptability for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card:
Earn bonus points for having worked or studied in the EU/EEA/Switzerland.
Complete list of countries:
|Republic of Ireland||Portugal||Czech Republic|
You are required to show that you can support yourself and your dependents for the first year in Denmark. The funds must be shown by you in your name and there is no requirement that it needs to be held for any period of time.
Given below is the current maintenance requirement:
- DKK 5,367 for persons under the age of 25 living alone.
- DKK 6,472 for persons over the age of 25 living alone.
- DKK 5,367 per person for spouses or cohabiting partners.
- DKK 1,342 per child for married or cohabiting parents.
- DKK 1,619 per child for single parents.
Click here for currency conversion www.xe.com
Sign up for a Kansas evaluation to see if you score 100 points from any of the above which makes you eligible for the Danish Green Card.
If you have not travelled overseas earlier, it will allow you to see the closest developed economy in India and also build your travel history.
The Positive List consists of a number of professional fields currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals.
You earn a bonus of 10 points for Danish Green Card / Denmark Green Card if you have an education in the relevant occupation.
- Doctor and Dentist
- Other academic work
- IT & Telecommunications
- Other Health & Personal care
- Teaching, Supervision
- Education, Social & Religious work
Your Denmark Green Card is granted in 5–12 months if your application has been done correctly. Errors in your application could result in a rejection and may jeopardize any further attempts for your visa. Please find below the Kansas process. Sign up for an evaluation to see if you are eligible for the Danish Green Card.
The following are the costs associated with applying for the Danish Green Card:
- Application Fee: Applications should normally be made in your home country or in the country where you are currently residing over 3 months. The fees for application processing under Danish Green Card scheme is DKK 6,375 for primary applicant. Applicants need to pay additional consulate & VFS handling charges (as applicable).
The fees for each accompanying family member is DKK 2,060. Each dependent needs to pay additional consulate & VFS handling charges (as applicable).
|Application fee for Danish Green Card||DKK||INR||GBP||US $|
For those signing up for our Full Service, details of all fees / forms & processes are provided along with step by step consulting & documentation services.
We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. Your chances of success are much higher when you sign up with us. Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success. You have to first sign up for an evaluation & score 100 points before we accept your case.
Our Full Service & Processing includes:
- Starter Kit issuance
- Complete Application Processing
- Attestation of documents*
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Updates & Follow up with the Embassy
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Airport Pickup*
- Accommodation Assistance*
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance*
*These services are provided by Kansas at an additional cost.
Before Kansas accepts your case for processing, we must be certain that you earn enough points and are able to provide documentary evidence to make a successful application. Before you apply for it, you must be certain you actually qualify.
Our Processing Team does a detailed review of your profile & assesses your education, your institution and personal finances to determine if you are eligible to apply for Immigration. If you score the necessary points, your application is accepted for Full Service & Processing.