Are you trying to find information about Canada immigration? You must have come across the term Canada Express Entry. If you are eager to know about the Express Entry system, here is your answer. Canada Express Entry is a digital platform created by the federal government of Canada to invite applications from skilled individuals from across the world to settle and work in Canada.
How can I apply for the Canada Express Entry Program?
The department of immigration introduced Express Entry in 2015. This process is beneficial and straightforward. Here is the step-by-step guide of how to apply for Express Entry system
- Step 1- If you want to apply for Canada PR visa, it is important to know English. You have to take the English language test and score at least 6 points in each department (reading, writing, speaking, hearing and understanding).
- Step 2 – For obtaining a Canada PR, it is vital that you are qualified enough. You need an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report. You can get this report from any recognized authority like the WES.
- Step 3- Canada publishes a list of occupations known as the National Occupational Classified or NOC. This list shows which are the occupations are there in Canada that have higher demand. Choose a profession from the skilled and apply.
- Step 4-You have to create your Express Entry profile with all the details like your age, personal information, contact information, education details, work experience, etc.
- Step 5 – If you are searching for a job in Canada, you can create a profile in the Job Bank site. This site is helping the Canadian employers to select suitable candidates from the applicants of the Express Entry.
- Step 6 – Once you have created the profile with all required information, submit your profile. If your profile fulfills the requirements of any one of the Express Entry programs (skilled worker, skilled trader or Canada Experience Class) you will enter the Express Entry pool.
However, even if you enter the Canada Express Entry pool, you are not yet eligible to get the Canada PR. After entering the pool, you will be judged using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). You can score based on your age, education, work experience, language proficiency, a job offer (in any), family sponsorships (if any), etc. If you match the score decided by the Canada immigration ministry, you get the chance to apply for the PR visa.
What are the benefits of Canada Express Entry?
There are many benefits of Canada Express Entry system. This system helps you to get the Canada permanent residency faster. You have many job opportunities. You can also respond to the labor crisis in the country quickly. Here is the list of benefits
- The quickest way to get Canada PR– Express Entry is the fastest way to get the Canada PR. After you get the invitation to apply, you get the PR status within 6 months of application.
- Completely digital system– It is a very organized and digital system to select candidates based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The CRS evaluates the candidates on criteria like age, education, work experience, language proficiency, etc. without any discrimination.
- Reduced CRS score– The Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada department reduces the Comprehensive Ranking System Scores. Cutting the marks make sure more people are migrating to Canada through the Express Entry System.
What is the processing time of getting the PR visa through Express entry?
Express Entry is the fastest way to get the Canada PR visa. The visa processing time depends upon ea plenty of factors. The immigration department of Canada is trying to improve the procedure. Now the visa processing will happen much faster than before. Generally, the visa processing time is around 6 months under the Express entry System.
What is the cost of Canada PR visa if I apply through Express Entry?
- The visa processing fee is 550 Canadian Dollars or 29029.74 (Indian Rupees)
- The right of permanent residence fee is 490 Canadian Dollars or 25862.86 (Indian Rupees)
- You have to pay the same amount for your spouse or common-in-law partner
- For each dependent child, you will have to pay 150 Canadian Dollar or 7917.20 (Indian Rupees) each.
Canada Express Entry is a simple process, but you still need some guidance from a professional. Contact the Kansas Overseas Career, the best immigration consultants, who can help you get the Canada PR visa easily and fast.