Is Canada PR your dream destination? Then, why don’t you prefer for choosing any Canadian Immigration program? Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Program are the best pathways for Canada PR. However, if you would like to go by province specific, then you choose any of the PNP.
What is the Provincial Nominee Program?
Provincial Nominee Programs or PNPs help the Canadian provinces in meeting their required labour market needs. If your profile has required eligibility, then the province nominates you. Along with a nomination you will be provided with an additional score of 600 points. These points are added towards your CRS score.
There are a total of 10 Provincial Nominee Programs. Among them, there are two easy and popular provincial nominee programs. They are:
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
What is the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program?
The Saskatchewan province of Canada participates as Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program. Through this program, the province can intake you if you meet the required needs. You need to have your necessary skills and occupation listed in its in-demand list. There are three sub-categories under the SINP. You can choose any of the programs based on your need or purpose.
- International Skilled Worker’s Category
- Saskatchewan Experience Category
- Entrepreneur and Farm Category
How to apply for SINP?
- You can directly apply to the Saskatchewan Immigration government by lodging an expression of interest.
- Create your Express Entry profile by providing relevant information.
- You need to have a minimum of one year experience in your preferred occupation.
- Under the SINP grid, score at least 60 points out of 100.
What are the advantages of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program?
- You can obtain an additional score of 600 points towards your CRS score with a nomination.
- SINP is flexible than Federal Skilled Express Entry System.
- There is no mandate of a high IELTS score. You can even apply with a band score of just 5.5.
- The process is very faster. It takes a maximum of 6 months for obtaining a certificate of nomination from Saskatchewan.
- You can bring your family since the province promotes family growth as an aim.
What is the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program?
The Ontario government aims in immigrating skilled candidates for Canada PR. Based on the required labour market needs and eligibility requirements, the province nominates you. ONIP has six sub-categories. However, each sub-category has its requirements.
- International Students Category
- General Category
- Corporate Category
- Human Capital Priorities
- French Speaking Skilled Worker Category
- Entrepreneur Category
What is the process for OINP?
- Through Ontario Immigration, you can directly apply for OINP.
- You need to create an express entry profile by providing the required information.
- It is mandatory for you to have a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Also, you should have a job offer provided by a Canadian employer. The occupation must be listed under any category of NOC – (0, A or B).
What are the eligibility requirements for OINP?
- Must hold a full-time job opportunity from a Canadian employer. Also, the occupation must be listed under the NOC categories 0, A or B.
- Should have your educational certificates assessed for meeting the requirements.
- You need to accept the option of “Interested in moving to Ontario” while processing the application.
- Need of at least 400 points under your CRS.
Once you are met with the required eligibility requirements, you can experience faster immigration. If you still have queries related to Canada immigration process, you can feel free to speak to the visa experts of Kansas® Overseas Careers.