Today the developed economies like US, Canada, Europe and Australia are offering excellent opportunities to attract potential investors to establish new businesses or expand or diversify their existing businesses in these countries. These developed economies offer:
- Positive Business climate
- Low Unemployment rate
- Excellent infrastructure that supports businesses
- Competitive Corporate Taxes
- Low cost but educated Labour Force
- Low communication & energy cost
- Low inflation and low interest rate
- Quality Research and Development Infrastructure
- Easily affordable commercial and Industrial real estate
- Tax incentives for small businesses
- Access to vibrant markets
If you aspire to diversify or expand your business abroad, we can make it happen for you as we possess the expertise in immigration and settlement services for Businessmen in:
- United Kingdom
Canada Federal Business Immigration
The main objective of this Business Immigration Program is to encourage Canada’s economic development and boost job-market by luring entrepreneurs, investors and self-employed entities outside Canada with project capital, trade acumen and entrepreneurial skills. The Canadian Business Immigration Program would also build up new marketable opportunities and to develop access to budding foreign markets by welcoming individuals who are familiar with other markets and their particular requirements.
Applicants with full fledged entrepreneurship/administrative experience and comparatively high net-worth can apply for a Permanent Residency Visa under the Canada Business Immigration Program in one of the following three sub-categories:
Canada has three classes of Business Immigrants
- Investors (Put under temporary moratorium)
- Entrepreneurs (Put under temporary moratorium)
The Immigrant Investor Program seeks to attract experienced business people to promote economic development and employment in Canada by attracting people with capital, business acumen and/or solid managerial skills for business immigration to Canada.
Effective July 1, 2012, the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has put a temporary moratorium on the Immigrant Investor Program. CIC has also announced plans to overhaul the investor program and re-introduce it with new reforms. According to CIC, applicants who had applied under this program should hold on their applications and reapply once new regulations come into force. The Immigration Department is also consulting on whether to create a new investor program on a short-term basis, which will be announced in the coming months.
Entrepreneur : With effect from July 1, 2011, CIC has announced a temporary moratorium till further notice on the Federal Entrepreneur applications, to improve the wait times of the program. It is further anticipated that the Federal Entrepreneur program is expected to undergo a review in the coming months.
The Entrepreneur Program seeks to attract experienced business persons, who would own and actively manage businesses in Canada, which will contribute to the Canadian economy and create jobs there. They must have a net worth of legally acquired Cdn$3,00,000 (including spousal assets). Entrepreneurs and their dependents are admitted to Canada under specific conditions and thereafter, are subsequently monitored by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) after landing.
Business Immigration , Australia
A great country to live and do business and 3,200 km north in Australia covers 7,682,300 square kilometres, which makes it more than twice as large as India and about the same size as the 48 mainland states of the USA.
It is the world's sixth largest country, covers 5% of the Earth's land surface and measures about 4,000 km from east to west to south. Climate is generally arid to semiarid; temperate in south and east; tropical in north.
A healthy economic structure
Australia has a comprehensive economic policy framework in place. The economy is globally competitive and remains an attractive destination for investment. Australia has a sound, stable and modern institutional structure that provides certainty to businesses.
Migrating to Australia as Business Person
The Business Migration program encourages successful business people to settle permanently in Australia and develop new or existing businesses. On 1 March 2003, a new two-stage Business Migration scheme was introduced for Australia. An overview of the business Skills Category and pathways to permanent residence is given below:
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional) category
- Business Owner (Provisional) category
- State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional) category
- Senior Executive (Provisional) category
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) category
- Investor (Provisional) category
To be eligible under this category the applicant should:
- Be sponsored by an appropriate regional authority of a State or Territory government;
- Have an overall successful business career;
- Have an ownership interest in a main business or main businesses that had an annual turnover of at least A$ 300,000 for at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before the application is made or had a sound continuous business employment record in a senior management role on a qualifying business for at least 4 years immediately before the application is made and have demonstrated a high level of management skill.
- Have net value of business & personal assets (including spousal assets) at least A$ 250,000 and are available for transfer to Australia within 2 years after the grant of visa, plus sufficient assets available to settle in Australia;
- Be aged less than 55 years at the time of application
Migrating to Australia as Business Owner
To be eligible under this category the applicant should have an overall successful business career
- Annual turnover of at least A$ 500,000 in the main business or main businesses for at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before the application for visa is submitted.
- Net value of business & personal assets (including spousal assets) is at least A$ 500,000 which are available for transfer to Australia within 2 years after the grant of a visa, plus sufficient assets available to settle in Australia.
- Age less than 45 years at the time of application.
- Vocational English i.e. scoring 5 bands in IELTS examination.
Business Immigration - United Kingdom
UK Entrepreneur Visa (TIER-1)
The entrepreneur category is for those investing in the United Kingdom by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of, one or more businesses in the United Kingdom.
To apply under our points-based system and be accepted into the entrepreneur category, you must pass a points-based assessment.
You must score
75 points for your attributes which are different depending on whether you make an initial or extension application and
10 points for English language and
10 points for available maintenance (funds).
If you do not score a minimum of 75 points for your attributes and 10 points for English language and 10 points for available maintenance (funds), your application will be refused.
The process for applying if you are outside the United Kingdom is:
Complete a self-assessment online using our points-based calculator to find out if you are likely to score enough points.
Go to the visa services website, which you can find on the right of this page, to find out if you must submit any personal details in the country you are applying from electronically, and to find the application form.
Take or send your form(s), fee and supporting evidence to the visa application centre. You must also arrange to give your biometrics, which are usually taken at the visa application centre.
We strongly advise you to bring all supporting documents with your application. We will not consider any evidence provided after we have made a decision.
If you are granted entry clearance as an entrepreneur from outside of the United Kingdom, you will be able to live and work in the United Kingdom for a maximum period of three years. When the end of this period approaches you will need to apply to extend your stay as an entrepreneur.
To fill in the tool, you will need the following information if you are making an initial application:
- Access to £200,000
- The money is in a regulated financial institution
- The money is disposable in the United Kingdom
- Your English language skills and
- Maintenance (funds) available
Extension Application Requirement.
To fill in the tool, you will need the following information if you are making an extension application:
- Invested £200,000 in to a United Kingdom business,
- Registered for business within three months,
- Engaged in business activity,
- New employment created,
- Your English language skills and
- Maintenance (funds) available.
Business Visas, Unites States of America
USA is the most favourite destination for everyone who wishes to immigrate for a better quality of life for himself, his family and future generations as well
The EB-5 Visa provides the most flexible path to a green card based on a US investment. The EB-5 visa does not require the applicant to manage the day-to-day affairs of a business. One may invest in an existing business, or a new business. More than one person may invest in the same business. The EB-5 investor may be a minority owner of the business. MORE........
The United States L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows companies operating both in the US and abroad to transfer certain classes of employee from its foreign operations to the USA operations for up to seven years. The employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of your US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years.
Companies operating in the US, may apply to the relevant BCIS service center for an L1 visa to transfer someone to the US from their overseas operations. Employees in this category will, initially, be granted an L-1 visa for up to three years. There are two types of employee who may be sponsored for USA L1 visas:
The legal definition of management and executive roles for these purposes is quite strict, and a detailed description of the duties attached to the position will be required. In particular, the executive or manager should have supervisory responsibility for professional staff and/or for a key function, department or subdivision of the employer. Such personnel are issued an L1A visa, initially for a three year period extendible in 2 year increments to a maximum of 7 years.
Specialized Knowledge Staff (L1-B)
This category covers those with knowledge of the company's products/services, research, systems, proprietary techniques, management, or procedures. Staff in this category are issued an L1B visa, initially for three years extendible to a maximum of five years. On completing the maximum allowable period in L-1 status, the employee must be employed outside the United States for a minimum of one year before a new application is made for L or H status