- Free of Cost Registration
- Deadline: 10th November: 10.30 P.M
- 55,000 migrants can move with family
The U.S. is once again giving away 55,000 green cards to foreigners.
The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV:2021) in the United States is a special program for foreign-nationals worldwide to settle in the United States legally.
Benefits of the DV:2021 Program
- 55,000 families can apply free of cost.
- The application process is very simple.
How to apply for the DV:2021 Program?
- Step 1: Submit your entry.
- Step 2: Wait for your selection in the lottery.
- Step 3: Verify your documents once you are selected.
- Step 4: Submit your Green Card Application with family. (DS-260 Form)
- Step 5: Check your Entrant Status.
- Step 6: Prepare for your US Consulate Interview.
- Step 7: Give your interview.
- Step 8: Wait for the approval.
Mandatory Information Required in the e-Form
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- City of Birth
- Country of Birth
What is the deadline?
The e-Enrollment or the ‘American Visa Lottery’ ends on Tuesday, November 10th, 2020, at 10.30 p.m IST.
Problems you may encounter
“Heavy demand may result in website delays,” the Department of State mentioned. If you wait until the last minute to apply, there may be server issues in the system.
So, it’s best if applicants apply well in advance.
Our experts at Kansas can help you with your application.
If you want to know more about the eligibility requirements or the instructions of the program, you can open this PDF File.
Get your US green card application started now.