What is South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
South Africa Job Seeker Visa is a temporary residence permit which is issued for 90 days initially. The visa applicant is allowed to search for a job in South Africa. On a successful employment within this period, he/she can obtain the South Africa Quota Work Permit by applying to the Department of Home Affairs of South Africa
How long is a South African work permit valid for?
The South Africa Quota Work Permit is issued for 5 years initially and can be extended till the employment exists. Additionally, after a five years stay, he/she can obtain South African Permanent Residency.
What are the eligibility requirements for South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
The eligibility requirements for South Africa Job Seeker Visa are:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the nominated occupation
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (Educational qualifications would be assessed by SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority).
- Need to show required fund requirements to support your stay
- Should satisfy the health and character requirements
For your eligibility check, contact our Visa Consultants
What are the features of South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
South Africa Job Seeker Visa is a temporary residence permit which provides an opportunity to search an employment.
- A 90 days temporary residence permit for searching a job
- If you obtain a job, can apply for South Africa Quota Work Permit
- If unable to find a job, need to return to the country of origin
- You can get your family accompanied during your stay
- After a successful five year stay, can obtain South African Permanent Residency
- Permit is valid until the candidate´s employment
Interested to know more, enroll now for free visa assessment
What are the benefits of South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
The South Africa Job Seeker Visa benefits the visa holder in many best ways.
- You along with your family can come and reside in South Africa
- Can legally stay in South Africa till you hold an employment with valid work permit
- Opportunity for obtaining South Africa Permanent Residence after a successful 5 years stay
What are the reasons to migrate to South Africa?
South Africa is World´s 3rd most inclusive country with exclusive treasures all around.
- Best weather
- Beautiful country with great lifestyle and low cost luxurious housing
- Diverse career opportunities
- Cultural diversity
- Fantastic and high level hospitality standards
- Low medical costs for best healthcare
- Top educational institutions
How do I need to apply for South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
To get started for South Africa Job Seeker Visa, follow the step-by-step process.
- Get your eligibility check for South Africa Job Seeker Visa
- Obtain required points to qualify for the visa
- Need to submit needed documents as an evidence for successful application
- Processing team performs a profile review to process further
- Qualified applications will be processed for South Africa Job Seeker Visa
If you are planning to migrate to South Africa with Job Seeker Visa, then you can contact to our expert immigration consultants for a free visa assessment