South Africa Job Seeker Visa is a temporary residence permit which is issued for 90 days initially. The visa applicant is allowed to search for job in South Africa.
On confirming the employment within this period to the Department of Home Affairs of South Africa, he/she will be issued a South Africa Quota Work Permit
South Africa Quota Work Permit is issued for 5 years initially and can be extended till the employment exists.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the nominated occupation
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (Educational qualifications would be assessed by SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority).
- Satisfy the Health and character requirements
Temporary residence permit or job seeker visa is issued for 90 days
- If you get a job, you can apply for South Africa Quota Work Permit
- If you are unable to find a job, need to return to your country of origin
- Family can come and reside in South Africa
- Quota work permit is valid till you are employed in SA
- Leads to South African PR after 5 years of stay
- Great climate
- Great lifestyle and low cost luxurious housing
- Diverse career opportunities
- Cultural diversity
- Fantastic and high level hospitality standards
- Low medical costs for best healthcare
- Top educational institutions
Before Kansas accepts your case for processing, we must be certain that you earn enough points and are able to provide documentary evidence to make a successful application. Before you apply for it, you must be certain you actually qualify.
Our Processing Team does a detailed review of your profile & assesses your education, your institution and personal finances to determine if you are eligible to apply for Immigration.
If you score the necessary points, your application is accepted for Full Service & Processing.