If you are planning to spend some quality time around the globe, then Dubai is the top destination. Dubai is one of the world’s fastest developing countries with a number of attractions.
You can discover the tallest building of the world and shop until you have been tired at the world’s famous and most extensive shopping malls. You can seek many destinations which can provide you with full entertainment.
Few of the top destinations of Dubai include The Dubai Mall, The Dubai Fountain, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Madinat Jumeirah, Ski Dubai, Palm Jumeirah, etc. For your successful visit to Dubai, it is needful for you to have a Dubai Visit Visa.
What is Dubai Visit Visa?
Dubai Tourist visa is referred for the people who are not eligible for visa-free entry and visa on arrival to the UAE. Though the visa is referred to all individuals around the world, females under the age of 18 are not eligible to apply alone.
However, they can apply if they are accompanying their parents.
In July 2018, the Cabinet resolution passed a new law for the children (below 18 years) who are accompanying with their parents can obtain a free visa for their visit from 15 July to 15 September each year.
Who are eligible for applying for your Dubai Tourist Visa?
The embassies of the UAE do not issue tourist visas. To avail the tourist visa for UAE, it is required to get in touch with any one of the UAE-based airlines, immigration consultancy, or a prospective hotel in the UAE, who can help you in applying for a tourist visa on your behalf.
What are the types of Dubai Visit Visas?
There are two important visa types for Dubai Visit Visa. They are:
- 90-Day Long-term Visit Visa
- It is a non-renewable visa with a validity of 60 days from the date of issue.
- It is a non-renewable visa with a validity of 90 days from the date of arrival.
- 30-Day Short-term Visit Visa
- It is a non-renewable visa with a validity of 30 days from the date of issue.
- It is a non-renewable visa with a validity of 30 days from the date of arrival.
Who is eligible for obtaining the Dubai Visit Visa?
To be eligible for obtaining Dubai Visit Visa, you need to meet many factors. To get considered for receiving a visit visa for UAE, you will be analyzed on your nationality, purpose, and duration.
For the nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), the visa can be granted after their arrival with a valid passport and Identity proofs. For the people who do not belong to the GCC have to check their eligibility and requirements before.
Which country citizens get Dubai visit visa easily?
There are three factors which help in deciding a candidate eligible for Dubai Visit Visa. The three elements are by considering the nationality, duration, and purpose of your visit.
After arriving at the UAE with a valid passport/national IDs, a GCC national can have their visas approved; whereas a non-GCC citizen has to check their visa requirements.
The country citizens who can quickly get their Dubai visa after their 90 days of arrival (Without in need of a visa to enter the UAE) are:
Which country citizens do not require advance visa arrangements?
The country citizens who do not require any advance visa arrangements are:
|Hong Kong||New Zealand||The Vatican|
|Japan||San Marino||United States|
What are the types of Dubai visas?
Business Visa: If you plan to invest or move Dubai on a business purpose, then you need to get your business visa. However, if you aim to get a permanent residency, you need to get sponsored. This is based on your ownership of a business in the UAE.
Transit Visa: This is issued for your short visit while you are on the way to another country. You will be provided with a visa which will be valid for 14 days. You must not exceed your visa stay more than 96 hours from the date of issue.
Tourist/Visit Visa: If you would like to travel to Dubai on holiday or would like to visit a relative, then you need to get a visit or tourist visa. This visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue and cannot be extended.
Work Visa: If you plan to work in UAE, then you need to apply for the visa. This visa is issued only if your sponsor or employer sponsor’s you on behalf.
Do Indian citizens need a visa for Dubai?
Yes, Indians do require a visit visa or a travel visa to enter into Dubai as a tourist. There are different ways for you to go to Dubai.
You can apply for a 48-hour or 96-hour hour visa or 30 days to 90 days visit visa. Also, as per the new law force in Dubai, if you are an Indian with a valid American visa or Green Card, you can get your visa on arrival at Dubai Airport.
If you are planning to apply for a Dubai visa, you can happily rely on us. We will help in processing the visa program.
How can you apply to visit visa for Dubai?
There are many pathways for you to apply for a Dubai visa.
- Application process via Emirates Service: Emirates Airlines have a department to deal with the tourist visa application. However, this applies to the travelers who book their flight with Emirates.
- Application through VFS office: It is needful for you to directly visit the Dubai VFS office and then submit your application. There are a huge number of VFS offices across India to help you.
How long does the Dubai visa process take?
The processing time of your visa depends on the category you choose. There are three different categories, such as Normal visa, Express visa, and Urgent visa.
Normal Visa: The visa can be processed in 3 to 4 days.
Express Visa: The cost of the visa is more, and you can process the visa in 1-2 days.
Urgent Visa: It is an expensive visa with a processing time of up to 24 hours.
What are the requirements for Dubai Visit Visa?
The needful document requirements to process Dubai Visit Visa are:
- Need for a valid passport.
- Should be able to provide application forms with every essential requirement.
- Recent Photographs which have to be fixed to the application form.
- Should be able to provide every detail related to your travel, copy of flight tickets, details of the hotel, etc.
- Need to provide required financial funds to support your living in Dubai.
- Must be able to provide valid address proofs.
- Cover letter stating your purpose and duration of the visit.
- If a female is traveling alone, then it is required to provide valid NOC from either father or husband.
- If someone living in Dubai is sponsoring you, then it is required for you to provide a valid passport copy of the sponsor. However, even you have to provide your passport copy while living in Dubai.
What is the required visa fee for Dubai Visit Visa?
The required visa fee for Dubai Visit visa is not constant every visa. If you are moving to Dubai on a short-term visit (30 days), then the visa fee for single entry is 370 AED. For multiple entries, the visa fee is 650 AED.
If you are on a long-term visit visa, i.e., of 90 days visa, then the visa fee for single entry is 700 AED, and for multiple entries, the visa fee is 1750 AED.
However, while processing, there may be few other requirements which can be charged by the visa consultants to process your visa application.
Can you get a visa on arrival to visit Dubai?
Based on an enactment which has come into effect on 1st May 2017 the UAE Cabinet approved the proposal for granting Dubai visa on arrival for Indian passport holders who are having a valid US visa card or green card while arriving in Dubai.
Can you work in Dubai with a tourist Visa?
Working in the UAE on a tourist visa is illegal. The employer has to make a formal application for a visa in order to make it processed. It is needful that the application is issued at the time of starting employment.
But there is a grace period of up to 60 days to have the process completed. Hence, it is essential for you to have an employment visa to work in Dubai.
Can you extend your visit visa in Dubai?
You can renew your visit visa for a maximum of two times. This is made for a maximum of 60 days. Moreover, if you wish to extend the visa, you need to make it prior. If you plan to continue the visa after expiry, then, you have to pay a fee of 100 AED.
The process of renewing is made at the immigration office. For this, you will be charged an amount of 500 AED.
What are the ways to renew the Dubai tourist visa?
Visa Flight: If you plan to make your visa renew by flight, then the cost expected for it is 500 – 100 AED for the plane. After you land, you have to enter the departure terminal.
From there you need to take back a flight to UAE and get a new visit visa for 30 days to 60 days at the Dubai Airport.
- Drive over to the border: Get an exit stamp from the border. Get your vehicle and drive to the Oman border control. Keep the provided ticket safely and present it once you have moved back to UAE.
Then, go to the immigration office and get an entry stamp with a new visa. For this, you have to pay 60 AED and get the exit stamp for Oman. Finally, move back to the UAE border for a new entry stamp and visa.
- Visa Run: Visa Run is applicable when you leave and return to the UAE by booking a visa run. This is done at any point from Dubai, Sharjah or Abu Dhabi to Muscat (Oman), Bahrain, Doha (Qatar) or Kish Island.
- Visit the DNRD office: DNRD stands for Department of Naturalization and Residency. You can visit this office and pay 500 AED if you wish to renew the visa without moving away from the United Arab Emirates.
Why should you consult immigration consultants for Dubai visit visa?
The immigration system of the UAE is quite strict. Also, they follow many rules and regulations to welcome a foreign national to their country.
Hence, it is advisable to get an expert consultation from experts. An immigration agent can be a great boon for an immigration process. They help you in many ways to flow your visa process.
- You will have complete knowledge of the visa process.
- An expert will always be at your support to clear all queries.
- They will make sure to process your application by meeting the eligibility.
- They assist you in gathering all the required documents.
- Any changes or happenings in the system will be informed to you.
- Your application will be monitored by them regularly for quick results.
There are many more advantages which will be obtained by immigration consultants. To know your eligibility and opportunities to apply for a Dubai visit visa, you can consult us. We are one of the leading immigration agents providing visa services for Dubai.
How will Kansas Overseas Careers help you reach your destiny?
Kansas Overseas Careers is an immigration consultancy providing expert help for many candidates from years. We work in a team with the ultimate concept to make our clients reach their desired goal.
We have multiple departments working for a typical result With a 98% success rate, we are happy for having a good percentage of client’s satisfaction.
We run free visa assessment sessions. Through these, we successfully make our clients understand the immigration process. With expert evaluation and visa assistance, our clients will be very much evident in the immigration process.
Then with a transparent immigration process, we always make ourselves attentive to help our clients in each stage.
To know more about visa services, you can feel free to get enrolled for our free visa assessment. You can call us at 1800-102-0109 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.