United Kingdom Visa Consultants
Anusha stands out for in-depth knowledge of Canada, UK and Australia visa process. With 7+years of experience, she adds a lot of worth to the team.
The United Kingdom is the most in-demand destination for immigrants to settle. Every month, around 10,000 people plan for UK immigration.
Here at Kansas Overseas Career, we have determined the best pathway for the aspirants to immigrate to the UK.
How are we the best UK visa consultants?
Kansas Overseas Career is an Independent IRCC agent wherein the rejection of your application is minimal.
- Experience: We are the authorized agent and experts in handling the entire process with detail knowledge
- Up to Date: We have the updated immigration laws and keep a track on if any rues are going to change
- Follow Immigration laws: All the process are done keeping the immigration laws in mind and do not encourage false information
- Documentation: Document verification is done thoroughly and verified by the experts who are well versed of what all documents are required
- Assured Results: We carry the process with zero errors as we have a structured protocol to follow
How can UK immigration consultants help in getting a UK visa?
Applying for a UK visa is a daunting task as the visa application process is lengthy. In 5 ways, the consultant can help you get a UK visa:
1. Free Consultation
A visa consultant is the one who talks to you and understands your profile, which is the initial step for immigration. Immigration advice is a must before proceeding for visa application
2. Determine the path
Upon knowing the profile, the consultant can suggest a reliable pathway to get the visa faster.
3. Know the eligibility
The UK visa has different eligibility criteria for various visa types. They will assess your profile eligibility for the visa pathway you would like to opt for.
4. Legal Advice
The visa application is a necessary process, if any wrong information is given, the process may get delayed or can be rejected too.
5. Updates on new UK immigration rules
The home affairs department updates its rules and regulation to avoid any loopholes in this process. The experts maintain a track of all the changes.
What are the immigration services provided by us, as UK visa consultants?
The services you will be getting from a consultant to get a UK visa:
1. Profile Assessment
The first service is to know the profile. We will have a face-to-face or telephonic counseling to understand how to proceed further.
2. Administrative Assistance
All the services related to the notary, courier, etc. are taken care of by our administrative department. This department takes the paperwork for the application.
3. Fast Track Appointment Service
If you require a UK visa on an emergency basis, we will schedule for the Premium Same-Day Service and book the appointment at the home office.
4. Document Checking
The visa application required a lot of supporting documents to collect. Any miss-match in documents can be a hurdle for the process. We will scrutinize the document check with verified experts.
5. Application Form Filling
The vise application form requires to be filled error-free any wrong information can be big trouble. Our experts have a detailed knowledge of what to be filled in which field.
What are the ways to immigrate to the UK?
Moving to the UK is a dream for any aspirant. The applicant must apply for a temporary visa initially and then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
Migrating to the UK can happen through:
- Going to study on a student visa
- Having a job offer
- Got engaged or married to UK permanent residence or citizen
- Starting a business (an entrepreneur)
- Being an investor
What are the UK visas processed by Kansas Overseas Consultant?
At Kansas, the immigration experts are experienced in providing all visas. Thus, Kansas is considered as the most reliable UK visas and immigration service.
The different visa category which we process is:
1. Work Visa:
The high experienced professional who wishes to work and settle in the UK for a short or long time.
2. Business Visa:
An entrepreneur who wishes to set business and run it in the UK. They are again Entrepreneur and Investor Visa under this type of visa.
3. Student Visa:
International students who would like to study in the UK opt for this visa category. We have successfully processed a 1200+ UK student visa.
4. Visitor Visa:
For a short or long visit to enjoy the tourism side of the UK requires a tourist visa. This visa is given for a long period of 6 months.
At Kansas, we have an experienced team to process the visit visa. We take all the requirements and visa services care.
5. Family Visa:
This visa is issued to individuals who would like to visit their family members working and living in the UK.
This visa includes Spouse Visa, Parent Visa, and even Child Visa
6. Transit Visa:
This visa if for the non-EU countries visitor who is using the UK as transit to other countries and reach their destination.
The Transit or Visitor Visa is for the foreigners who leave the airport and carry on their journey with other means of transport. It is valid for 4 days.
"Immigration consultants at Kansas are here to help you with all the visa process required for hassle-free entry clearance."
How to get a visa for immigrating to the UK?
Different visas types are available to immigrate to the UK from India. The type depends upon the purpose of your visit to the UK.
The different pathways for the type of visa are:
- Tier 1 Visa: Through Point-based system for high skilled immigrants
- Tier 2 Visa: Through employer in the UK who is sponsoring the skilled worker
- Tier 4 Visa: Through the university study in the UK
After fulfilling the time required for these visas, you can later apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) to become a permanent resident in the UK.
What are the benefits of settling in the UK?
The UK offers many benefits to the immigrants coming to settle there:
- Freedom to work anywhere in the UK
- Free for multiple entries and exit from the county
- Free and excellent healthcare facilities
- Host the best universities in the world
- Well settled industries and firm economy
- A good force of skilled workers which will boost the economy
- Several Indian communities settled in the country
- Apply for British citizens after a period of qualifies time.
What is the basic requirement for immigrating to the UK?
To immigrate to the UK, you are required to fulfill the minimum requirements below:
- Age should be 18 years and above
- Have good scores in Language proficiency test
- Meet all the professional requirements
- Meet the legal and financial criteria
The most important requirement is to choose by which path you have to get your temporary visa for the UK.
What are the documents required for a UK Visa?
The documents for each visa is different, based on the way your visa and the documents are required. Below are the standard documents for the UK visa:
- Valid Passport
- English Language Proficiency Proof
- Bank Statement of the last 3 months as the proof of sufficient funds
- Medical certificate
- Criminal record certificate
- Copy of job offer letter/sponsor certificate/university enrollment letter/investor certificate
- Visa application form
- 1 passport size photo
- Visa fee
- Accommodation and flight tickets copy
How much time does it take to get a UK Visa?
Most of the visa gets processed in a minimum of 10 working days and a maximum of 15 working days — there premium services for 1 day processing visa on an urgent basis.
UK visa consultants have the experience of processing all the visas from business to child visit to the UK and for the medical or study process.
UK visa can be approved within 15 working days if you opt for UK visa consultants who will clear the process as soon as possible. If you do the process, there are chances wherein it may take months for the results to be out.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are do not require a UK visa?
Individuals from Commonwealth countries, Switzerland, and the European Economic Area do not require a UK visa before entering the UK.
2. Who can apply for a UK Visitor Visa?
The visitor who wishes to be a UK visitor for the following reasons:
- Going on a holiday or visit family
- For business purposes like conference and meeting
- Attend a sports event
- Take part in the exchange program
- Medical treatment visit
- On the way to other country and transit through the UK
- Change your civil partnership into a marriage
3. When can you apply for a UK visitor visa?
You can apply for a visit visa as early as possible, i.e., 3 months before the travel. And you should get a visa 3 weeks before your travel date.
4. What is the processing time for a UK visitor visa?
If all the supporting documents are submitted with our any mismatch, the visa is processed in 15 working days to 2 months
5. What is the processing time for a UK study visa?
After you get acceptance from UK universities, it is required to apply for a study visa with all the requirements. The visa will be processed in 15 days if any documents are missed or not clear it may be delayed by months.
6. How UK visa consultants help you with immigration?
The consultant is the right person to guide you on which pathway is the most reliable one for immigration to the UK. It can be either by business, study or as an investor
7. What are the possible reasons for vis refusal?
Most of the UK refusals happen because of the following reasons:
- Damage passport
- Missing support documents
- Incorrect or mismatch information and documents
- Insufficient funds for your stay in the UK
- Not getting the required English language scores
If you opt for UK visa consultants like us, reduce your chances of visa refusal and also avoid the process of delaying it by months.
8. What are the Categories of UK Business Visa?
The different business visa types are:
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
9. What is Electronic Visa Waiver?
This waiver is provided for Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates citizens who would like to visit the UK for business purposes for 6 months.
10. How many months does the UK visa consultants provide their services?
At Kansas, the UK visa service starts from the time you sign the agreement until you receive your visa. It may be from a few days to months.
Through you will receive the visa in 15 working days with proper documents, but to arrange the documents may require months.