- Increase in applications in B-Schools 2021
- COVID-19 caused a dip in Applications in 2020
- 2021 Applications: UK
- 2021 Applications: Canada
Business Schools in Canada and Europe are now receiving a huge number of MBA applications from International Students in Asia and Latin-America.
Owing to the COVID-19 crisis, MBA in the US had seen a dip in the migrant-applications in 2020. However, that is now beginning to change outside the US as the year is coming to an end.
2021 Applications UK: The Imperial College of London
- The Imperial College of London is now accepting applications for its September-Intake.
- There was a 55% increase in the applications from Asia.
2021 Applications Canada: Insights from the Founder and Director
- Carrington Crisp’s co-founder is inviting MBA Applicants to study ‘Executive and Lifelong Learning’ in Canada.
- Canada’s Tere Pires, The Associate Director of Queen’s University’s Smith School of Business, said, “ We are seeing candidates who would have traditionally looked at Ivy League Schools in the US in the past….”
Our Kansas Immigrations Experts can guide you through the procedures of the UK, Canada, and Germany Immigration.