Best Canada Immigration Consultants in Bangalore 2020
Immigration consultants in Bangalore help people migrate to Canada. While many may claim to be the best, it is smart to make an informed judgement. To know how to find the best, read on.
In 2019, 85,585 people immigrated from India to Canada. The number of visa applications received was much more. To be granted a PR visa for Canada, you need the right skills and process.
How can a Canada immigration consultant help in the visa process?
As mentioned earlier, the best immigration consultant is there in every step until you get the immigration Visa. Here are the services offered:
Guidance in Visa Selection: The visa consultancy will help you select the Visa best for you. The eligibility criteria for different visas are different. It’s essential to know the best option for Immigration. That is where the consultants help.
- For people with two years of experience in the skilled worker category, the Federal Skilled worker program is best.
- Federal Skilled Trades Worker Visa Program of Canada Express entry program is suitable for trade certificate holders.
- Quebec, Skilled Worker visa is best for you if you want to live in Quebec.
- The Atlantic immigration program is suitable for people with a job offer.
Personal Visa Assistance: The written documents can sometimes be misleading. With personal consultation, you understand the requirements faster.
IELTS Course Suggestion: If your English language proficiency is low, IELTS training is the best option. The immigration consultancy will guide you to the right course. A good score can improve your visa points.
Arrange Documentation: Medical reports, police clearance certificate, dependent documents, and more need to be arranged for Canada immigration. The right consultant will guide you to the collection of documents.
Filling your application: From submitting an Expression of Interest to submitting your application, it is a long process. The visa consultant Bangalore will be there in every step.
How to choose the best immigration consultant for Canada?
The best Canada Immigration Consultants are:
- The one with direct, or inter-related connection with IRCC
- The company that provides IELTS assistance
- A company that can provide legal help for migration
- Migration consultants with full knowledge of documentation
- Companies with reasonable experience in migration
If you are seeking for all these features, your best choice is Kansas Career Overseas. With thousands of Indians migrating to other countries with Kansas’s support, you will not be at a loss.
Why choose Kansas Overseas as your immigration consultant?
Fast Processing of Visa:
Canada Immigration with a PR visa may take up to one year. Documentation errors can lead to delays. With us, you shall not worry about mistakes. The immigration process gets thrice faster and reliable.
Dedicated Migration Agent:
There will be a personal assistant to guide you through. The single point of contact will solve any queries related to Visa and the company services.
With the best minds working for you, no legal barriers will bother. The legal team will continuously work to make your application stronger.
We continuously work with you in arranging, organizing, and submitting documents. Our service covers A to Z of documentation help until you get the Visa. We also offer on-demand post visa services for you to settle down.
Assistance with Job Opportunities:
We are dedicated to making your life smoother in a new country. Our job assistance service will help you find out the global job opportunities. We can get you connected to the employment pool in Canada.
Increase your chances of PR Visa:
We will be by your side in guiding you on how to increase your points. Get to know the PR status after application. From cover letter to resume writing to directing for the IELTS exam, our services cover all.
How to settle down in Canada from India in 2020?
Canada has been the first choice for Indians who want to migrate. While we receive applications for Australia and USA Immigration as well, the process with Canada is easier. Unlike Australia, the categories are adequately defined.
Here is the list of categories for Canada Immigration:
|Major Permanent Resident Visa Categories||Other Canada PR visa Categories||Temporary Visa Categories|
|Federal Skilled Worker||Family Class||Work Visa|
|Provincial Nominee Program||Business Investors||Student visa|
|Canadian Experience Class||Business Entrepreneur||Tourist Visa|
|Quebec Immigration||Business Self-Employed|
|Atlantic Immigrant Pilot Program|
|Federal Skilled Trades Class|
To settle down in Canada, in 2020, you have to apply for a permanent visa. For most PR visas, you need to get into the express entry system. There are sub-categories under the major permanent visa categories, as well.
1. Federal Skilled Worker:
Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is Canada’s flagship program. Skilled workers eligible under 50 listed job categories are eligible for this program.
- NOC 0, A, and B category of job experience for at least one year
- Job listed under 50 eligible jobs
- Age from 18 to 46 to get points
- Proficient in one of the two federal languages, English and French
- Have a job offer
- Have a Canadian Ph.D. or a two years study in the country under a Ph.D. program or equivalent
- Clear background check
- All Immigration and permanent residency form filled and signed
- Proof of work experience
- Language test results
- Credible education certificate
- The foreign education assessment result
- Two mailing labels, self-attested
- Photocopy of your passport
If you are applying with arranged employment, you need to submit:
- Employee's offer
- Work permit photocopy
- An opinion letter from the human resource team
The visa processing time is not more than 6 months. Your application shall be error-free with the required documentation submitted.
The processing fee is CAD 825, and the PR visa fee is CAD 500. The total fee for one person is CAD 1325.
2. Provincial Nominee Programs
Provincial nominee programs are for separate provinces. If you intend to settle in a particular province as a permanent resident, you can apply.
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
- Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSPNP)
- Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)
- Contributing to the growth of the economy
- Intent to settle in the province
- They have a job offer or not.
- Language skills are English/French.
- Work experience
- Document verification
- managerial jobs (0 skill level)
- professional jobs (Type A skill)
- technical jobs and skilled trades (Type B skill)
- You can get points for a certificate, degree, and diploma from a Canadian university.
- For foreign education, you need an ECE report.
- You hold a Quebec Selection Certificate, provided by the government of Quebec.
- You can submit a permanent residency application with police verification.
- You need to speak at least one of the Canadian federal languages, English and French.
- If you have a connection in Quebec, your application is prioritized.
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia
- A job offer from an Atlantic Canada designated employer
- You are temporarily staying in the place for education or recently graduated.
- Ask for designation confirmation
- Ask the employer to be designated
- Language proficiency in either English or French.
- Two years of full time or equivalent part-time work experience in a specific field
- Skilled in a trade that meets the requirements of the National Occupation Classification (NOC)
- Have a legitimate job offer from a Canadian employer, or
- Certificate of qualification from the required Canadian authority
- There is a right immigration Canada program for everyone
- Permanent residency with Kansas can be thrice faster
- You need to rely on the right company to reach your dream destination
- The point requirement for each program is different
- Experience of the migration consultant counts
- You can get work permits with valid work experience
Two primary factors to be eligible are:
Prospective immigrants are considered based on:
While these factors can make you get a provincial nomination, the visa is not guaranteed.
The visa is given if you fulfill the requirements below.
The processing time for PNP is 10 to 12 months.
The processing fee for PNP is CAD 1325.
3. Canadian Experience Class
People who have spent time in Canada for education or work are eligible for the Canadian Experience Class. The temporary visa of such people can be converted to permanent.
Eligibility for CEC Applicants
Language requirement: You need to be efficient in either English or French
Work Experience: 1 year in Canada or part-time with an equal duration, within three years from the application date. Work experience can be categorized under:
Your job can fall under NOC 0, A, or B.
Education Requirements for CEC Immigration
Age is not an eligibility criterion, but you can gain points for age.
It takes three to four months to process the application.
The total processing fee is CAD 1325.
4. Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSW)
If you want to settle in Quebec, you can apply for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
The Quebec Skilled Worker Program Visa takes up to 6 months to process.
The program's processing fees are CAD 825 each for application, and $500 for PR. for every accompanying adult, there would be CAD 225 extra charged.
5. Atlantic Immigrant Pilot Program
The Atlantic Immigrant Program is for four provinces.
In case you receive a job offer:
There are subcategories of the Atlantic immigration program Canada. Check for the eligibility of the programs.
The processing time for AIPP is six months.
The total processing fee for a single applicant is CAD 1325.
6. Federal Skilled Trades Class
The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is based on the applicant’s qualifications and work experience.
There are both major and minor groups of skilled trades class. Check which class you qualify under.
The processing time is six months or less.
The total processing fee charged is $1325.
How many points are required for Canada PR 2020?
The following table shows you the point requirement for different visa programs in Canada.
|Visa Type||Without Spouse||With Spouse|
|Federal Skilled Worker||67||NA|
|Provincial Nominee Program||60||NA|
|Canadian Experience Class||NA||NA|
|Atlantic Immigrant Pilot Program||NA||NA|
|Federal Skilled Trades Class||67||NA|
The points are allocated based on the following factors:
Age: The total Point for age is 12 for Canada immigration.
|47 and above||0|
Language: You can score up to 24 for language for Canada PR.
Qualification: You can score up to 25 for qualification for Canada PR.
|3 years diploma after 12th||19|
|3 years diploma after 10th||15|
Work Experience: You can earn up to 15 points for work experience.
|No of years||Points|
|2 to 3 years||11|
|4 to 5 years||13|
|6 and above years||15|
Spouse IELTS/adaptability: You can earn up to 5 points
|Souse or adaptability||Points|
|Spouse's IELTS Score||05|
|Canada Blood Connection||05|
How is IELTS Score important for Canada PR?
If you are going to stay in Canada for long, you need to speak their language. Canada has two federal languages, French or English. You need to prove your efficiency in one of the languages. You can sit for the IELTS test and score based on your reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
What is the minimum IELTS score required for Canada PNP 2020?
The Canadian language benchmark or CBL 7 is the minimum score required for PNP. This requires you to score at least 6 in every department. While staying in a province, your language abilities will help you survive.
What are the core services that the best immigration companies in India offer?
The core services offered by immigration companies in India are:
The major service offered is consultation. Whether you are going to Australia, Canada, or anywhere else, you need to decide the best fit. You need to know the country that is best to live, study, work, or more. The first consultation is generally free. After the first visit, the services are charged.
The consultation company evaluate your profile and lets you know your best options. There are several types of permanent residence visas for each country. You will know which one is the best fit for you.
From the moment, you make a decision to the time you get your visa, all services are offered by the company. They help you write the expression of interest, collect documentation, count score, and submit the visa application.
Resume writing is another valuable service. There are some visas where a job is mandatory. You can apply for the best foreign jobs with the correct form of resume. The consultant company will also offer this service.
Job Search Help:
While the visa consultant may not guarantee a job, they can help you find one. They can help you get into the job pool. You will be able to find a job that matches your profile. It becomes easier to get a visa with a job offer.
Once you reach towards the end of the process, the consultant can help you find accommodation. You can find a budgeted living place. They will guide you to the right area to live.
Post Visa Services:
On-demand post visa services come handy. After you land, the company can help you open a bank account, register for certain services, and more. This service lasts for six months after Immigration.
IELTS Preparation Help:
Language is one segment where your points can increase. Your IELTS score judges your language proficiency.
The consultant company will offer helpful resources. We will also guide you on the right course.
How to choose the right consultant for your permanent Immigration?
The best immigration companies in Bangalore offer immigration services for Canada, Australia, the USA, and many other countries. While choosing the company for Immigration, you need to check their core competencies.
Here is the list of the core competencies.
Easy to reach:
The immigration consultancy you choose shall be easy to reach. A personal consultant is better for quick query resolution. They shall have a customer support team to solve your query.
The consultant should have valid registration. Always choose a visa consultant company instead of an individual.
High google reviews:
You can check google reviews of the company. The google reviews are from a real client. You can trust those reviews.
Companies like Kansas have an excellent reputation in the market. We have more than a 98% success rate. The success rate is highly commendable compared to others.
Experience and Expertise:
The consulting company you choose should be experienced. They should have managed clients for Immigration to Canada, Australia, and many such countries. Their expertise can thus be judged.
No of Clients:
While choosing a Canada immigration consultant in Bangalore, check how many clients they serve. As for Kansas, we serve 1 out of 5 immigrant aspirants.
With the changing world economic scenario, Indians are finding great work opportunities outside. Countries like America, Canada, and Australia are welcoming Indian immigrants in many sectors. Here is the list of things the content above suggested.
Bangalore visa consultants for Canada can help smoothen Immigration
Canada immigration process has several factors:
The immigration policy is changing for Canada. The same holds for Australia and the USA. If you are willing to migrate and settle in another country in 2020, we are your valid advisors.
Are you looking for an Australian Pr or Canadian PR?