Ontario issued invitations to Express Entry candidates under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) to two provincial migration streams. These are for French-Speaking Skilled Workers and Skilled Trades streams.
You can apply for this if you have received a notification of interest issued on 4 November 2020.
Both these enhanced Provincial Nominee Programs are aligned with the Express Entry system.
The OINP is presently accepting applications under the following streams:
- Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream
- PhD Graduate stream
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream
- Human Capital Priorities stream
- Skilled Trades stream
- Entrepreneur stream
OINP streams given below are closed to applications for now:
- Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream
- Employer Job Offer: International Student stream
- Master’s Graduate stream
It is essential that you should have a profile in the federal government’s Express Entry system to apply for OINP and have received a notification of interest from Ontario province.