- Saskatchewan PNP Draw
- SINP Draw Result Details
- Requirements for Invitation to Apply
- Factors Affecting the SINP EOI Score
- The SINP EOI Point Assessment Grid
SINP Draw Result Details
The latest draw of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) was held on December 1. International Skilled Worker candidates from these streams were invited.
- Express Entry - 138 Candidates
- Occupation In-Demand - 426 Candidates
Requirements for Invitation to Apply
The lowest EOI (Expression of Interest) score for both these categories to apply was 74 points. EOI score is the provincial requirement and not the CRS cutoff.
- Candidates who were invited also had to submit their ECA (Educational Credential Assessments).
- Work experience in any one of the 86 occupations listed on the government webpage was also required.
Factors Affecting the SINP EOI Score
Saskatchewan uses the EOI system to select candidates to succeed in the regional labour market. Candidates are therefore required to showcase their:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Connections to the Province.
Saskatchewan recently started giving more EOI points to applicants who can speak English and French.
The SINP EOI Point Assessment Grid
These factors are utilized to assess the International Skilled Worker candidates through a Point Assessment Grid. A score out of a hundred is given, and the highest-scoring candidates are selected to issue the ITA.