- Invited Candidates
- Targeted Occupations
The Canadian province of Quebec recently held a new draw that invited 326 immigration candidates to apply for a permanent selection under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).
The applicants under QSWP that received the permanent selection by the Ministry of Immigration, Francisation and Integration (MIFI) of Quebec had to have an Expression of Interest score over the cut-off of 633 points.
After getting the permanent selection, the candidates will gain support in applying for and obtaining their permanent resident status in Canada.
The invitations issued were targeted to those candidates who had an offer of employment outside the Montreal Metropolitan Area and who work in specific occupations that have high demand in the province.
These occupations are:
- NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2131 Civil engineers
- NOC 2132 Mechanical engineers
- NOC 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- NOC 2141 Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- NOC 2143 Mining engineers
- NOC 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- NOC 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- NOC 2175 Web designers and developers
- NOC 2231 Civil engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 2233 Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians
- NOC 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 2281 Computer network technicians
- NOC 2282 User support technicians
- NOC 2283 Information systems testing technicians
- NOC 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 3233 Licensed practical nurses
- NOC 3413 Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- NOC 4031 Secondary school teachers
- NOC 4032 Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
- NOC 4214 Early childhood educators and assistants
- NOC 5131 Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations
- NOC 5223 Graphic arts technicians
- NOC 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- NOC 6221 Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
The Quebec government has now conducted 13 draws in 2021 and has invited a total of 3,564 candidates to apply for permanent selection.