- Candidates Invited
- QRSW Program
The candidates who received the invitation for permanent residence by the province’s Ministry of Immigration, Francisation and Integration (MIFI) recently had to have a minimum score of at least 562 points to qualify.
These invitations also focussed on immigration candidates who had a job offer outside the main Montreal Metropolitan area and who work in specific occupations that are currently high in demand in the province.
The occupations targeted by the Quebec government were:
- NOC 0312: Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses;
- NOC 3233: Licensed practical nurses;
- NOC 3413: Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates;
- NOC 4031: Secondary school teachers;
- NOC 4032: Elementary school and kindergarten teachers;
- NOC 4214: Early childhood educators and assistants.
The provincial government has conducted ten draws to date, inviting a total of 3,200 candidates so far.
The Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program is an immigration program by the provincial government of Quebec that targets candidates with work experience and who can benefit their economy.
The candidates who wish to apply under this program must submit their Express of Interest (EOI) profile and submit their details in the online form.
This contains details of the candidate’s work experience, the field of study/training, and language proficiency. MIFI then selects candidates from the Arrima pool to apply for permanent residence.