Austria Red-White-Red Card (RWR Card) is the Jobseeker visa of the country. Hence, this card is also known as "Austria Job Seeker Visa."
The following are the requirements to get the RWR card:
The following is the breakage of time of processing your RWR card:
We can categorize the eligibility criteria according to the skills of applicants in the following ways:
1. Very highly qualified workers: Applicants who are at a managerial level or with relevant qualifications need to have extensive years of experience and a commitment to work & settle in Austria.
2. Other Key Workers: Foreign citizens who want to get a work permit with a company in Austria (job offer required) as a key worker based on their qualifications and work experience, can apply under this category.
3. Graduates of universities and colleges of higher education in Austria: under this category, the authorities give a work visa for students who have a bachelor's or master's degree from an Austrian college or university.
4. Self-employed key workers: The self-employed workers can get the RWR card if they can prove that they can bring a positive change to the economy of Austria. These workers should:
5. Start-up founders: The founders of a startup can apply for RWR card if:
"Food, Hotel & Transport expenses are not included in this package and have to be paid by the individuals."
The following are the reasons that summarize the advantages of getting the resident permit in Austria:
Use Kansas Overseas services to apply for an Austria RWR Card visa and Kansas Smart Applicant services to apply for a job in Austria.
It is a simple and easy process. You could then be working in Austria in less than 6 months.
A: Austria has the Czech Republic, Germany to the north, Slovakia, Hungary to the east, Slovenia, and Italy to the south, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein to the west as borders.
A: The key factors that are taken into consideration to get RWR card are, qualification, work experience, age, language skills, employment offer, and minimum remuneration.
A: This card is issued for very highly qualified/key workers and professionals in professions, which have a shortage of workers.
The card is also being issued to self-employed key workers and startup founders.
A: The Highly Qualified Worker program is a points-based scheme that allows you to search for a job in Austria for 6 months duration.
You cannot work under this program.
The RWR card will be issued for 12 months after finding a job that is relevant to your qualifications.
A: The RWR card will allow you to take your spouse and children below 18 years of age.
A: Your spouse can obtain an RWR Card Plus and start working in Austria.
RWR Card Plus, with complete labor market access, will be provided after completing at least 10 months with the current employer.
A: You can get your citizenship after 5 years following your permanent residence status.