4 Types of Australian Visas Recommended by Visa Consultants for Australia
Australia is a nation with vast opportunities and a range of visa pathways. However, to select the right opportunity for yourself through a quick visa program, you will always need the help of a visa consultant.
Visa consultants help you understand which Australian visa suits your profile and the purpose of migration.
Australia immigration consultants often specialize in processing different types of Australian visas and help you with the documentation process accordingly.
What are the 4 types of Australian visas that are recommended by the visa consultants?
When you plan to move to Australia, you first determine the purpose. Then, you choose a visa based on your reason. Hence, knowing the different types of Australian visas and their uses is essential.
1. Visit Visa: An Australian visit or tourist visa is one of the commonly applied visas. Whether it for a short trip or a long vacation, this visa is mandatory for every national before he/she enters Australia.
This visa can be applied under the regular scheme (which takes about 1 month to process) or a fast-track scheme, whereby visa is granted within 48 hours.
2. Temporary Resident Visa: Popular as a work permit, the temporary resident visas are applied by candidates who want to work in Australia for a short period of time.
Subclass 489 and subclass 476 are examples of a temporary resident visa. The visa applicant gets entry into Australia and can work full-time, but he is not granted PR status.
3. Study Visa: A student visa is a must for every student who intends to pursue a course at any Australian University. This visa can be obtained only after being admitted to any University of Australia.
A student visa is valid until the duration of the course and in several cases grants the student with work rights (par-time/on-campus)
4. Permanent Residency Visa: This visa is a ticket to a home in Australia.
This means that candidates who want to build a strong and long-term career in Australia and settle in the country permanently can apply for this visa and obtain a PR status (on approval).
This visa grants the visa holder with similar rights and benefits alike Australian citizens.
What are the benefits of Australian permanent residency?
Though the benefits are immense, only candidates of a specific age and who are able to meet certain requirements can enjoy these benefits as Australian permanent residents.
What is the maximum age to move to Australia?
As Australian employers are keen to hire talented workers who can contribute to the Australian economy in the longer run, the country grants PR status to professionals who are of a young age. The younger you are, the better.
The maximum limit that you can be accepted as an Australian permanent resident is 45 years. From the age of 39, your points keep decreasing. Hence, applicants must ideally file for their immigration before they reach this age.
Candidates who have already reached this age or beyond must ensure to meet the rest of other requirements in order to claim the Australian permanent residency status.
What are the requirements to migrate to Australia?
In order to migrate to Australia, the first and foremost criteria I that you must be of the right age. After that, you must check whether you are able to meet the following traits.
- You have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University.
- You must have at least 2-3 years of work experience in an occupation listed on Australia's Skilled Occupation List (the demand list).
- This occupational experience must be relative to the area of study.
- You must be proficient in the English Language (and prove your efficiency through Australian approved English tests like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.).
- You must be able to pass Australia points-based test for immigration visas. You can refer to the Australian Points Calculator to understand the points requirement.
- You must have sound health and moral character (proven through medical tests and police clearance certificates, respectively).
- You must be financially stable to manage your (and your family's) stay in Australia till you find a job in Australia.
How many points do you need to immigrate to Australia?
To immigrate to Australia, you must pass your profile through a points-based test. In this test, points are allotted to you for factors like age, education, work experience, English language skills, etc., in reference to the Immigration points calculator.
Each factor is allotted with specific points (based on your profile). You are required to score overall 65 points out of 100 in order to be eligible for an Australian immigration visa.
An Australian PR visa consultant in India is the right person to approach to understand the points structure in a detailed manner.
Visa consultants or immigration consultants know exactly how points can be improved in case you are unable to meet the required score.
Which is the best Australian PR visa consultants in India?
Kansas Overseas Careers holds a successful record of processing thousands of Australian visas. From temporary resident visas to PR visas, from student visas to visit visas, we process almost every type of Australian visa.
Our services are efficient and effective. From an understanding of the visa type to the assessment of your profiles and points under expert guidance, we provide a range of services.
Moreover, in order to help you enjoy a comfortable stay in Australia after immigration, we provide additional services like job search help, accommodation search help, post-landing assistance, and a lot more.
For any queries related to our services or to understand our code of conduct, visit our nearest Australia visa consultancy in India today!