The best immigration consultants in India offer various services that help in immigration. With the help of the services of the consultancy, you can get the visa you want. You can also get permanent resident status easily.What are the core services that the best immigration company in India offers?
The core services that the most immigration company in India offers are
- Assessment of candidate profile by experts
- Evaluation of NOC Code and Points
- Guidance in applying for WES (For ECA)
- Verification of documents
- Assissting with all stages of visa application
- Assistance after obtaining the ITA
- Preparation of CV
- Resume writing by experts
- Support in searching for jobs
- IELTS coaching
- Post-landing assistance
- Support in finding suitable rental housing
- Additional services for spouses and dependents
What factors to look for in the best immigration consultancy in India?
The factors to look for in the best immigration consultancy in India are listed below:
- Website: The website will help you to know about the various services in detail.
- Office space: The best firms will have physical existence (office space).
- Registration: The consultancy must be licensed with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
- Agreement: The best firms offer agreement. It is vital that you study it in detail before signing it.
- Transparency: You must be able to understand the services before signing any agreement.
- Service fees: You must take into account the quality of the services before comparing the fees.
- Market reputation: Check out the testimonials and the success rate of the firm.
- Experience: The best firms are those who have at least 5-6 years of expertise in this field.
- Knowledge: The experts are well-educated and updated about the latest immigration news.
What are the benefits of hiring immigration consultants?
The benefits of hiring immigration consultants are:
- With proper guidance, you can choose the right immigration program.
- There are no chances of common mistakes in the immigration process.
- You do not have to worry about your visa getting rejected.
- They are aware of the latest changes in the migration processes.
- They can offer support in the processes other than visa application.
Which is the best immigration consultancy in India?
The best immigration consultancy in India is Kansas Overseas Careers.
The reason is listed below:
- We have managed more than 1500 immigration cases.
- Our clientele record is strong.
- We process various types of visas.
- We boast of a 98% success rate.
- We also offer various post-immigration services.
- You can get our support even six months after the immigration.
- We can help you get a permanent residency visa.
- We offer various alternative solutions to any issues.
How much will you charge from a person to get your immigration process?
To get your immigration process, the amount of money charged depends on the consultancy.
There are several factors that determine the cost. These are:
- Reputation of the firm
- Quality of the services
- Speed of the services
- Post-migration support
- Experience of the firm
- Qualification of the agents
- The expertise of the professionals
At Kansas Overseas Careers, we offer a pay-as-you-choose fee structure. You can choose the package based on what services you need. But, there are certain fixed costs too. These have to be paid to the Canadian immigration authorities.
These costs are given in the table below:
Amount (in INR)
Police Clearance Certificate fee
Medical test fee
Right of Permanent Residence fee
Express Entry processing fee (with a spouse)
Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report
5572.21 for document evaluation
8915.53 for course evaluation
IELTS language test (English)
TEF language test (French)
Note: The amount mentioned has been done by converting the Canadian dollar to Indian Rupees. These costs can vary with change in the conversion rate.
Why is it very easy to migrate to Canada from India?
It is very easy to migrate to Canada from India because:
- Canada offers various immigration programs.
- You can easily check out the eligibility criteria before applying.
- It is easy to make an Express Entry profile.
- You can increase your CRS points.
- You can check the points using the points calculator.
- It is also possible to get a provincial nomination.
- The entire process takes about six months (if you apply via express entry).
- After verification, you can get the PR (permanent residency) visa with ease.
What are the easiest ways to migrate to Canada from India?
The easiest ways to migrate to Canada from India are:
- Family Sponsorship program
- Express Entry
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
What are the different immigration programs under Canada express entry?
The different immigration programs under Canada express entry are:
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
What is a study permit in Canada?
A study permit in Canada is a document. It allows students to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada.
What are the eligibility requirements of a study permit in Canada?
The eligibility requirements of a study permit in Canada are:
- Enrollment at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- No criminal record
- Good health
- Prove that you will leave the country when the study permit ends
Proof of funds:
- Living expenses (you and any family member that comes with you)
- Means to return (you and any family member that comes with you)
- Tuition fees
Is it possible to study in Canada without a study permit?
Yes, it is possible to study in Canada without a study permit.
But, you must be:
- Members of foreigner armed forces
- Minor children
- Having an educational course for six or less than six months
- Staff or family of foreign representatives to Canada
- Having a Registered Indian Status in Canada
What is a PR visa in Canada?
A PR visa in Canada is the visa that gives the immigrants to live and work in Canada. It has no stay limit. The immigrants must file an application to the IRCC. It also offers permanent residency status.
What are the benefits of becoming a permanent resident in Canada?
The benefits of becoming a permanent resident in Canada are:
Healthcare: Permanent residents have access to free healthcare services.
Education: With a PR (permanent residency) visa, you can have free education till the age of 18.
Citizenship: If you stay in Canada for at least three within five years, you are eligible to become a Canadian citizen.
Freedom: You can work and settle down anywhere in Canada.
Family: Permanent residents can sponsor their families to come to Canada.
What are the documents required for immigration?
- The documents required for immigration depend on the country and immigration program.
- But, there are some basic documents that are needed. They are:
- Medical reports (Proof of health)
- Educational certificates (Proof of education)
- Bank statements (Proof of funds)
- Police Clearance Certificate (Proof of character)
- Valid passport
- Recent, color photographs
- Work experience certificates (Proof of work experience)
- Language test results (Proof of language skill)
Can a visa be rejected?
Yes, a visa can be rejected. It can be due to several reasons. The reasons are:
- Inaccurate documents submitted
- The authenticity of the documents is in question
- Failure to show proof of funds
- Criminal history
- The immigrant authorities doubt the intentions of the applicant
- Usage of an unregistered consultancy
- Major health issues
How to apply for the Canada pr express entry?
To apply for the Canada pr express entry, you must follow the steps given below:
- Look at the eligibility criteria of the program you want to apply.
- Gather the documents mentioned.
- Make a profile in the Express Entry.
- Fill it and submit.
- The applicants are scored using the CRS.
- If you have the cut-off or more CRS score, you can get the ITA.
- After getting the ITA, you have 60 days to apply for PR.
- · You must submit other documents required.
- Within 45 days, you get the Canada PR.
What can you do to increase your chances of getting the Canadian pr visa?
The things that you can do to increase your chances of getting the Canadian pr (permanent residency) visa are:
- Increase your score in the language skill test
- Make sure all the documents are verified.
- You must have sufficient money in your bank.
- Gather more work experience.
- Go for another educational course.
The above article indicates that:
- Kansas Overseas Careers is the best immigration consultancy in India.
- We offer numerous core services.
- Our experts have the latest knowledge of the various immigration processes.
- There are several factors that you must consider while looking at the best immigration consultancy in India
- The cost of immigration depends on consultancy.
- It is easy to migrate to Canada from India.
If you have any queries related to the immigration processes, you can contact us now! We will be glad to help clear your worries.
Do you dream of living in Canada? Then, contact the best immigration consultants in India and make your dream a reality.Book a free consultation