The UK Government has introduced a long-awaited visa process for skilled workers and international students from India and abroad.
The new visa program of the UK has open doors for STEM professionals. This visa process will start officially from Feb'2020.
Here are the top 5 points of UK Fast track visa program (2023)
- The visa program is expected to be a Point Based Visa program.
- The offer letter (which is currently required) is not mandatory.
- The fast track visa(UK) program is going to be granted for 3years upon successful application. Post 3 years, this visa can be extended for an indefinite time.
- This is a family visa program and the dependent can accompany the primary applicant. The dependent can also work full time.
- There no requirement for the "minimum salary" (as required in other visa programs).
How easy is it to get the UK fast track visa program?
The good news for applicants is this visa is a point-based system (like Canada and Australia immigration residence permit), which means you can know your eligibility before you apply.
These points are based on your
- Work Experience
- Language Proficiency
- Offer Letter(optional)
- Past Earning
- UK Education
- UK Work Experience
Based on the earlier application process (Tier 1) you may require to maintain funds for 90days before you apply. Thereby if you are interested may consider maintaining funds now, which will help you to apply by the end of 2020.
How long does UK fast track visa take?
One of the advantages with UK's point-based visa application earlier (2010) was the processing times. The visa was issued by UK border agency as quickly as 7 working days and as long as 3 months.
However, the timelines for a new visa is yet to be announced.
How much is UK visa fee?
The visa fee is yet to be announced by UK visas and immigration.
What are the documents required for a UK visa (fast track)?
All visa applicants need to show the proof of points claimed for.
Below are some of the documents
- Passport copy: For the identity of the country of your residence.
- Education: The certificates of your Bachelor's, Masters and other qualification
- Employment documents: The offer letter, Pay slip, experience letter (in a standard format), promotion letter (if any), bank statement etc.
- Travel History (if any): All pages of passport and visa copies of any earlier travel history including visitor visa or travel visa.
- Fund maintenance: You need to show a fund that has been maintained for the last 3 month’s time.
Is it hard to get a UK visa?
With some straight forward visa requirements (point system), it should not be difficult for skilled workers to get a UK fast track visa program.
What is the step by step process to apply for Fast Track visa(UK) program?
- Check your eligibility: Evaluate if you are eligible for this visa application process. You need to get the required points and your profile should be part of STEM background.
- Gather Documents: Arrange all paperwork (as mention above) in the standard format.
- Fill the application form: You need to fill the appropriate application form.
- Lodge the application: It is expected that you need file the application either online or in VFS office (instead of embassy or consulate)
- Track application: You will be provide with a reference number to keep a tab on the application progress.
Will it help if you have completed education in the UK?
In earlier HSMP visa program, completing education from UK Universities would have given the additional points. However, the new point system is yet to be announced.
How Kansas can help you with your visa application?
Kansas as a well-known service provider for the visa can help you to apply for UK visa successfully.
With experience in dealing with UK (HSMP) visa earlier which was a point based system, you get an added advantage as our staff has dealt with hundreds of cases earlier.
Be part of our first "the hundred" program for the UK and get the premium service at the best cost.
Disclaimer: The information provided is partially based on UK visas and immigration news and our earlier experience in dealing UK visas.
The information provided on this page can be different than official information which is expected shortly.