Eligibility and Selection Criteria for SINPS Express Entry
With 8 years of experience in the overseas division, Sindhura is a specialist in Canada, Australia, UK and Germany visa process.
Thousands of immigrants migrate to Canada every year for jobs and settling. As Canada has many provinces and every provincial requirement differs, today let’s help you about the Saskatchewan immigration program.
Saskatchewan is one of the most popular provinces when it comes to immigrating to Canada. The booming economy of the province and a huge demand of skilled workers makes it one of the most immigrated provinces in the country.
Several immigration applications are issued by the government of Saskatchewan every year via a provincial nominee program which is called as SINP or Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program.
If you are a skilled worker wanting to settle in the province of Saskatchewan, you would find this Saskatchewan PNP one of the easiest ways to get permanent residency via express entry and avail the benefits of full-time employment.
What is Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program?
Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program allows you to work and settle in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan through many pathways.
It works side by side with the express entry profile that facilitates skilled workers to work in Saskatchewan to fill in the gaps of the economy. SINP has the following features:
- Various applications are accepted all throughout the year for each of the sub categories.
- Depending upon what the local market need is, applicants are selected.
- There are several factors like language proficiency, age, work experience, occupation, education, etc. based on which application is evaluated.
- A minimum score of 60 out of 100 has to be scored by the immigrant in order to qualify for the Saskatchewan immigration.
How do you apply for Saskatchewan express entry?
Application for the Saskatchewan express entry is quite easy but seems a little complicated.
You must be aware that if you make even a smallest error, your application would not be accepted, and your visa would be cancelled.
Worry not, here are some of the tips for the application process that you can keep handy and follow accordingly.
1. Check your eligibility:
- The very basic yet important step for the immigration program is to check if you fall under the eligibility criteria.
You have to be confident and totally clear about the several eligibility factors like age, educational qualifications, occupation, working experience, linguistic abilities, etc.
- Well, are the technicalities confusing you? The easiest and simplest way is to ask your immigration experts and lawyers make an assessment report according to the credentials.
- Getting advices from the experts is always better when it comes to citizenship and immigration for foreign nationals.
2. Get your documents ready:
- Once you are done getting your technical report made, you must provide the necessary documents to apply for the visa.
- These documents will decide if you are eligible for the Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program or not.
- Arrange all the documents properly so that your application doesn’t get cancelled or rejected.
3. Apply for SINP via suitable immigration program:
- There are several permanent residence immigration programs for SINP that you must check out.
- See the one that is the best suitable for you.
- Two of the most popular immigration programs are the sinp express entry and SINP OID.
- To migrate to Saskatchewan via the SINP, you must apply for it online and possess an EOI or expression of interest.
- The EOI consists of an entry pool where several applications are received and EOI draws are conducted.
- To apply for permanent residency, it can get a little complicated.
But you can take all the assistance for your entire procedure here to avoid confusion and make the immigration easy!
4. Track application:
- The application process for the visa is based on how good you have scored according to which you are nominated.
- SINP EOI draws are conducted almost each month that nominates applicants.
- However, the processing time for each application depends.
- If you are nominated, you would be given a certain time period upto which you can revert along with your necessary documents.
5. Obligations to keep in mind:
- When you are all ready for living in Saskatchewan, as a new immigrant you have to abide by some obligations set by the government.
- You get a valid work permit all throughout the country when you are a permanent residentAs a citizen of Canada or a PR you aren’t obliged for the work permit only limited to Saskatchewan and can work and live anywhere you wish to in Canada.
However, you are expected to stay and get the skilled work experience for a minimum of 2 years.
- You must meet the requirements for your funds.
- When you submit your documents and visa application, you must provide all the correct information without misleading the immigration refugees.
What are different programs under Saskatchewan nomination programs?
Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program offers you with several choices to apply for the immigration programs if you wish to permanently work and live in Canada.
1. International Skilled Worker Category:
This skilled worker category is for the workers that meet the eligibility criteria and requirements according to the post-secondary education, working experience, and many qualities required to settle in Saskatchewan.
2. Saskatchewan Experience Category:
This category is for the applicants that are already a resident of the province and have a skilled work after completing their education from a post-secondary institution.
3. Entrepreneur And Farm Category:
This category is meant for those foreign workers that are willing to set up a new business in Saskatchewan or run a farming operation in the province.
What is the SINP International Skilled Worker Category?
The international skilled worker category is for those who are already possessing a skilled trade occupation in their nation and willing to immigrate to Saskatchewan for a better living and lifestyle.
There are different eligibility criteria based on which the applicant is assessed such as age, education, working experience, proficiency of language, etc.
However, for easy categorization according to the efficiency of the immigrants, there are 3 sub categories:
- International skilled worker: Stream of occupations in demand
- International skilled worker with an offer for employment
- International skilled worker: via express entry
Why SINP program is one of the best pathways to get Canadian PR?
SINP is of course one of the best ways through which you can get a permanent residency in Canada. Want to know why? Here are some prominent reasons!
- The allotment of every category has a specific number of bars upto which applications are received and accepted.
- When compared to the visa for federal skilled workers, the application is much lesser for SINP.
- For being eligible to apply for the SINP, you only need to score 4.5 bands in the CLB or the Canadian language benchmark for the language proficiency.
- It is the state government that decides if you should be permitted to immigrate to the province or not.
SINP is definitely one of the best ways to get the Canadian PR, but it isn’t the one for you if you are looking for a temporary work permit.
How to apply Saskatchewan PNP without job offer in 2020?
Saskatchewan has a huge demand for skilled professionals to settle and work in the province. You also get a chance to shift to the territory even if you don’t possess a job offer from the employer.
So many immigrants all across the world are getting benefitted from this. Well, you can too! Just follow these steps if you wish to apply for the Saskatchewan PNP even without a job offer in 2020.
- The first step is to create your express entry profile online. Provide all the necessary details like age, education, working experience, linguistic abilities, etc.
- When you are done filling in this information, you would be asked about your preference for residence. You must select Saskatchewan from the options you are provided with.
- Make sure that you check out what all jobs are high in demand in the province meanwhile.
- Once your express entry profile is created, you have to visit the online portal for the sinp and create a profile there as well.
- Provide all the required information just like you provided while creating your express entry profile.
- When all the formalities are done, your profile will undergo a verification by the authorities of SINP.
- You’ll also be asked to provide copies of all the documents online and you must respond as soon as possible and provide them with the documents.
- If your application is found to be suitable, you will be provided with the provincial nomination.
- Next, you must wait for the draws conducted for express entry.
- Once you get selected, you have to apply for the permanent residency.
- Once you get your visa from the visas avenue, you are all set to shift to Canada.
Saskatchewan is a beautiful province not only for work, but also for residing permanently. Get your application assessment done, apply for the SINP and fly off to Canada to start a new life!