Easy Ways to Migrate to Canada from Qatar
With 8 years of experience in the overseas division, Sindhura is a specialist in Canada, Australia, UK and Germany visa process.
Which is the better place to live - Canada or Qatar? If you wish to live with the top amenities, then you can make this happen by living in Qatar.
Though it seems pretty good, you will not be able to save much because of its expensive services. While, Canada offers you greater chances to lead a secured future for your family and children.
Also, Canada offers you more lenient rules than the Qatar. These differences clearly help you for choosing Canada immigration to improve your living.
Hence, to make your immigration to Canada simpler, we will discuss the needful requirements in this blog.
What is the easiest pathway for obtaining Canada PR?
The immigration system of Canada is considered to be the easily understandable visa process in the world. Also, it is the active system making the latest changes to the system.
The previous system of Canada was holding a lot of loopholes due to which most of the skilled professionals faced issues in the immigration process.
Considering these flaws, the Express Entry system was launched in January 2015 by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It is an electronic platform with a point’s based system.
From its launch period to present, the system is serving as the best for many skilled professionals.
Express Entry system has proved as the fastest pathway for obtaining a Canada PR visa with lesser processing time. If you are interested for Canada immigration through this platform, you need to score a minimum of 67 points on its CRS point’s grid for eligibility.
However, you should also qualify under any one of its economic programs. There are three economic programs under Express Entry System, they are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTW)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
There are even other programs which are also considered for migrating to Canada by many professionals. The immigration programs are:
- Provincial Nominee Program: If you plan to immigrate to Canada through a specific province or if you feel you can meet the skill requirement of a province, then PNPs can be a right approach for your Canada PR application with provinces and territories.
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program: Through this program, you can immigrate to Quebec (Canadian province) and live as a PR holder in a particular province. However, by following few required steps, you can get your Canada PR by contacting to the IRCC.
- Family Sponsorship Program: This is one of the easiest ways with Canada Visas. You can migrate to Canada from Qatar with sponsorship if you have your relatives/family members living in Canada as a permanent resident or citizenship.
What should I do, if I plan to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry?
If you have made your decision to start your immigration to Canada from Qatar through Express Entry, then first check for a good immigration consultancy.
The immigration agents will be your supporters to make your visa application go in a smooth manner. With the help from the consultants, you can get
The steps which have to be followed while processing permanent residence application through Express Entry are:
- Documents Collection: Documents have an essential role in the visa process. So, since they are a bit time taking to gather; it is suggested to be prepared by obtaining required language test papers, educational credential assessment, etc.
- Lodge your Expression of Interest (EOI): With the received documents, you can now register for your Express Entry profile. The Expression of Interest is an appeal that you are interested in processing your profile for Canada through Express Entry.
- Analyze your CRS score: Get your profile assessed under a Canada PR calculator by considering your age, education, language skills, work experience, and adaptability. Based on the score you receive, you will be placed in the Express Entry pool accordingly.
- Obtain your Invitation to Apply (ITA): If you have good score meeting to the pre-determined score of an Express Entry draw, then you can be fortunate for receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada.
- Submit your PR Application: After obtaining an ITA, you will have 60 days to submit your PR visa application with required documents. These documents even include your health and character certificates.
- Visa Approval: The Canadian officials monitor your submitted visa application and documents. If you have processed your application with every valid information, then you will be receiving a visa grant from the official at earliest.
With a visa grant, you can happily move ahead for Canada as a Canadian permanent resident with your family. If you are not moving along with your family, you can sponsor them after migrating to Canada.
What are the eligibility requirements to apply for Canada from Qatar?
For any skilled professional aiming for permanent residency through Express Entry, the eligibility requirements are:
- Minimum one year of skilled experience in the nominated occupation. Also, it is required to have the nominated occupation listed under the National Occupation Classification System.
- Should have a skill level within Skill Type 0, Skill Level A, or Skill level B.
- Must score at least of 67 points under the Express Entry PR point’s calculator.
- Your language skills have to demonstrate at least a proficient level in either English or French.
- Must be able to provide the required amount of funds to support your application.
- You need to prove that you have good health and character by providing certificates.
- If having a job offer received from any of the employers in Canada, you need to provide valid documents.
With a good eligibility score for your profile, you will have a good number of opportunities for receiving an ITA faster. If you do not meet any of the requirements, then it can turn into a hurdle for your application.
Is IELTS required for candidates migrating from Qatar?
While immigrating to Canada from Qatar, you have a mandatory need for proving your language proficiency.
English and French are the official languages accepted by the Canadian immigration department, and you need to show proficiency in any of the languages.
If you plan to prove proficiency in English, then you need to go for an IELTS test and score a minimum of CLB 7.
However, if you fail to reach the required CLB, then you can apply for the test again for improvement.
How do we help you with skilled Canada immigration from Qatar?
Immigration consultants have a significant role played for immigration to Canada process.
We help you from know every requirement in order to enhance your visa application flow. Migrating to a foreign country is always a challenge for an immigrant as it completely changes the lifestyle.
Hence, for this efficient step, your application must be moved with complete knowledge. Any flaws made during these stages can report your entire time, and money wasted.
Kansas Overseas Careers is an immigration firm with services proving efficient for most of the professionals. With our services, we confirm that we will always stand your beside to improve every possible pathway.
The motto we follow is to provide you with the best options which meet your requirements.
Our immigration consultants work to represent people from all over the world. We always provide you a personalized approach for every of your query.
If you wish to make your application for Canada started through Express Entry or temporary resident visa or student visa, etc, then you can feel free to reach us by dropping a question at [email protected] or contact us with our toll-free number 1800-102-0109.