Study Permit: If you are aiming to study in a Canadian institution, then you can apply for this visa.
The Canadian Study visa helps you to get an education from top universities by providing enough proof of funds to reside and tuition fees.
The joy and benefits of living abroad are indeed different than what you experience in India. But, with such heavy taxes, how can you enjoy an international living? Well, Canada is your answer.
With the new expat tax for dependents levied on employed professionals, we have seen many Indian families disheartened return to India.
Why the Canada PR visa?
- Canada’s permanent residency is one of the most commonly applied visas in Canada. This visa comes with a validity of 5 years and can be applied by skilled professionals after scoring 67 points.
- The amazing aspect of this visa is unlike the Saudi work permit that demands you a job offer. There is no condition as such in applying for this visa.
- Moreover, as Canada’s oil imports from Saudi Arabia, the countries share good trade relations with each other. According to Wikipedia, Saudi Arabia represents Canada’s second-largest trading partner in the Middle East.
- Hence, candidates who possess work experience from Saudi are often regarded as assets to the Canadian economy.
- In a decade, the country has recorded a large number of immigrants heading to Canada to enjoy the benefits the Maple Country has in store.
What are the benefits of Canada Immigration from Saudi Arabia?
No racial discrimination
Canada promotes diversity and gives equal respect to all religions. No matter which nationality you represent of what religion you follow, the country lets you dwell in peace, without any discrimination.
Living in Saudi Arabia for decades can only help you earn more income but with no benefits for the family. If you migrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia, along with you, your family can also enjoy several benefits:
- Free education for kids up to adulthood
- Free healthcare for the entire family
- Right to sponsor parents or grandparents after you settle
No restriction of employment
It is close to impossible for a skilled professional without a job to live in Saudi Arabia.
- When a family wants to stay in SA for the long term, it cannot do until the primary applicant is employed. Also, if the spouse wants to work, a separate work visa is required.
- In Canada, you can enjoy permanent residency even without a job.
- The spouse also gets the right to work full-time in any company.
- You can switch between jobs and change companies as per your desire.
A significant benefit of Canadian immigration is the route it creates for Canadian citizenship. No matter how long you may have been living in Saudi Arabia, there is no scope for citizenship.
- Even if you have a kid born in SA, he does not get natural citizenship of SA until the father is an Arabian.
- Migrating to Canada can get your Canadian citizenship only in 3 years. Your child born during your phase of permanent residency, is given the status of natural citizenship.
- Besides these benefits, you are given protection under Canadian laws, allowed to sponsor eligible relatives, and enjoy rights similar to Canadian citizens. To understand everything about what Canada can offer you, check out the benefits right away.
Are there any eligibility requirements for Canada immigration?
Yes, here’s a list of the eligibility requirements:
- Your age at the time of application must not be more than 44 years (younger to claim points).
- You must be a graduate from a recognized University.
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in any occupation listed under the National Occupational Classified.
- You must be able to pass the IELTS examination with at least CLB 7.
- You must be financially stable to manage your and your family’s stay in Canada.
- You must be of sound health and moral character.
- You must be able to score 67 points for all factors that are considered by Canada Express Entry.
If you fail to prove your eligibility under the Canada point’s calculator, then you may not be able to move ahead.
How Can You Immigrate to Canada in 2020?
The best way to migrate to Canada in 2020 is before the elections of Canada that are going to take place in October.
Just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Collect all the mandatory documents: These documents include your passport, your address proof, your photographs, education transcripts, etc.
- Step 2: Select a country you want to migrate to: Depending on your purpose and duration, you should select the country you want to migrate to. Stay updated about the visa process duration about the country you select.
- Step 3: Look for the right immigration consultant: The right immigration consultant will speed up the process of getting a visa. They will do all the research and the documentation for you.
- Step 4: Leave the rest up to them: Now, all you need to do is wait for the visa. And you’ll be off to your dream destination.
What are the minimum points required for Express Entry?
To be eligible to apply for a Canada PR under the Express Entry system, you will need a minimum score of 67 points out of 100. These points are calculated on various factors which include your age, work experience, education, language skills, adaptability, etc.
The maximum points you can obtain for these factors are as follows:
Maximum 12 points
Maximum 25 points
Maximum 24 points (English and/or French)
Maximum of 10 points
Additional 10 points (not mandatory)
Scoring 67 points does not grant you the PR visa but makes you eligible to apply to the Canada PR through the Express Entry system.
You are then required to choose the right immigration program for yourself based on your profile traits.
Immigration programs under the Express Entry system are:
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
What are the possible visa categories of Canada PR from Saudi Arabia?
You need to choose the visa category based on your profile, migrating demand, and your interest in the province.
To move to Canada from Saudi Arabia, you can find many visa categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker Visa Program (Express Entry)
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Visa Program
Other visa programs (in case you want to apply for temporary immigration followed by permanent residency)
Business Visa: The visa category is for professionals who are in a plan of setting up business and investment in Canada. The subcategories of the visa are:
- Quebec Business Immigration Program
- Startup Visa Program
- Immigrants Investor Venture Capital Pilot (IIVC) Program
- Business, Entrepreneur and Investment Programs (PNP categories)
Study Permit: If you are aiming to study in a Canadian institution, then you can apply for this visa. The Canadian Study visa helps you to get an education from top universities by providing enough proof of funds to reside and tuition fees.
Sponsorship Visa: If you want to move to Canada and sponsor your spouse after you settle with a job in Canada, then this visa is a perfect option for you. After meeting specific requirements, you can sponsor your spouse to stay with you in Canada on this visa.
Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents: While Saudi Arabia gives an option of applying for visit visa programs to invite parents or grandparents, Canada gives you a facility to invite them for the long term. On this visa, your parents or grandparents can live with you in Canada for the long term and enjoy several benefits of permanent residency.
If you are confused about which visa program to choose, consult one of the best immigration consultants who can help you migrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia.
Who are the best visa consultants for Canada Immigration from Saudi Arabia?
Kansas Overseas Careers is the best immigration consultant in India. Don’t take our word for it. We have the numbers to prove it. Our success rate is 98.23 %.
We are the best immigration agents because,
- We are an ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council)-approved, RCIC Immigration agent. Kansas Overseas Careers work with an independent ICCRC agent for all aspects of a PR immigration visa.
- Dedicated Case Officer: We offer personal assistance and a single point of contact between the company and you throughout the process
- Decade-long Expertise: We have an experienced team with a proven track of success
- Guided documentation: Right from evaluation to Visa application and documentation, followed by post-landing services.
- Highlighting opportunities: Highlighting high-potential opportunities across global industries
- Helping you succeed: Be it providing you interview training, French/English courses or working samples for resumes, cover letters, or assisting with application forms, medical or police clearance certificates - we will always be there for you.