Best PR Consultant for Canada in India 2020
Anusha stands out for in-depth knowledge of Canada, UK and Australia visa process. With 7+years of experience, she adds a lot of worth to the team.
Canada's Economy is the 10th largest GDP in the world. Immigrating to Canada is on every skilled professional's mind. And why not? There are unmatched benefits.
In the past ten years, over a million skilled professionals and families have called Canada their new home.
Canada Permanent Residency is very comfortably achievable.
Can you apply for Canada PR without a consultant?
Yes, you can apply for Canada PR Visa on your own instead of hiring a PR consultant. But, this may welcome unwanted risks and challenges during your visa process.
- Missing of details like the points and mentioning the NOC code can be a problem.
- Every part must be filled accurately in the Express Entry application. Any minute error can lead to rejection.
- Consultants help you connect to Canadian Employers while your visa is in process.
- You may get real-time advice from experts.
- A verified application can save you from the risk of rejection. A consultant knows the 'do's and don'ts' in this regard.
"Filing visa without a consultant can also cause a huge loss of money and time on your case file. Take advice from an immigration expert before you make any move."
What makes Kansas Overseas Careers the best immigration consultant?
Don't take our word for it. We have the figures to prove it!
- Our clients are our strength and our success ratio never goes below 98%
- We have processed over 1500+ Immigration Visas and still counting.
- Our process is verified. Hence, we always assure our clients 0% rejection.
- In case of an unfortunate rejection (owing to our errors), we follow a 100% refund policy.
- Our visa packages are well-structured and cost-effective.
- Our services do not stop at the visa process. We also assist in job search, accommodation search, and post-landing formalities.
- We are listed among the top 10 Promising Immigration Consultants in India by Silicon India.
What is the growing importance of immigration consultants for migrating to Canada?
The role of immigration consultants, today, is very significant and marked as necessary.
Every candidate needs an immigration consultant to avoid any difficulties and delays in their visa process as:
- The practical advice of immigration consultant makes the visa process a real-time success
- Our legal team is regularly updated about all the Immigration Laws.
- We know the ways and techniques to make an application most-impressive to get accepted.
- We give the best job search or related services according to the candidate's job profile.
- The way we curate an application, you are guaranteed to get accepted.
- We check and re-check every detail during your visa process.
- We are the ideal point of contact for all conversations between you and the Canadian Immigration Authorities.
Which is the best immigration consultant in India for Canada?
The best immigration consultant in India for Canada is one who is authorized with ICCRC directly or works with an independent ICCRC agent to provide Canada PR visa services.
Kansas Overseas Careers work with an independent ICCRC agent in all matters related to your immigration process. We know how to present a file that is accepted by Canadian authorities.
From Visa Selection guidance to Post landing formalities, we help our clients with everything.
How can you migrate to Canada?
Migrate to Canada from India (with the assistance of Kansas Overseas Careers) require skilled workers to apply for a PR visa from any of the following visa programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Visa Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Visa Program
- Canadian Experience Class Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Visa Program
Each program has a unique eligibility criteria.
The 'Point Requirement' for each visa also differs.
What are the key benefits of getting permanent residency in Canada?
The Canada PR status gives you the following benefits:
- You are given the Permanent Resident status(similar to the US Green Card status).
- You can live anywhere in Canada individually or with family (on the same visa) for up to 5 years
- After 3 years, you can obtain Canadian citizenship
- Both you and your spouse can work anywhere in Canada
- Even if you lose your job, you will be permitted to stay in the country and get the 'unemployment benefits.'
- Your children will get the benefit of free education in Canada until 18 years.
- Your family will receive best-subsidized healthcare and medical care.
- After obtaining citizenship, you can travel visa-free to the United States.
- You can enroll yourself in schemes that reward you with social benefits.
Claiming all of these benefits in Canada for Indians has become even easier than before. Mainly because of trusted immigration consultants who are offering services that make Immigration a quick success now.
Immigration consultants do not hold power to speed up the process but know the techniques that can help you migrate to Canada faster.
Hence, many individuals and families are realizing the importance of Canada immigration consultants and approaching for assistance.
What are the minimum points required for Canada Express Entry 2020?
If you apply for Canada Express Entry Visa (the Federal Skilled Worker Visa), you need to score at least 67 points out of 100 to be eligible.
These points are known as the FSW points and determine your initial eligibility.
Similarly, you are required to check your Comprehensive Ranking Score. This score determines your rank in the Express Entry pool.
While there is no minimum requirement for CRS, it is ideal to have a score above 460 to get a PR Visa in 2020.
The CRS score requirement increases and decreases with each CIC draw. You can follow our Canada Express Entry Draws to understand the current trend of CRS.
To understand your FSW points and your current CRS, consult our expert for a quick evaluation.
We will help you with a detailed report.
That gives you the point-details and your income-scope, chances of visa success, areas of improvement.
We will help you make an informed decision.