Canada Permenet Resident Visa Consultants in India
Anusha stands out for in-depth knowledge of Canada, UK and Australia visa process. With 7+years of experience, she adds a lot of worth to the team.
Canada's immigration today is almost on every skilled professional's mind. And why not? The country is offering immense benefits to its immigrants who obtain permanent residency status and settle in Canada for the long term.
According to the statistics of the past ten years, over a million skilled professionals and families have called Canada their new home.
Another million will migrate to Canada in the next five years.
Many surveys conclude that, along with the growing job prospects, benefits of permanent residency in Canada have become a pull-factor for immigrants.
Can you apply for Canada PR without a consultant?
You can apply for Canada PR visa on your own instead of hiring a PR consultant. But, this may arise unwanted risks and challenges during your visa process.
The problem that can arise are:
- If missing of slight detail like points calculation and determining of NOC code can be a problem
- Every detail must be filled accurately in the Express Entry application. Any minute error can lead to rejection
- Consultants help you to connect to Canadian employers while your visa is in process
- You may get real-time advice from consultants as they understand the local market of Canada well
- A verified application can save you from the risk of rejection, here a consultant has experience in it
"Filing visa without a consultant can also cause a huge loss of money and time on your case file. Take advice from an immigration expert before you make any move."
What makes Kansas Overseas Careers the best immigration consultant?
We are experienced overseas consultants in India because:
- Our clientele is our strength and our success ratio never goes down below 98%
- We have processed over 1500+ immigration visas and still counting
- Our process is verified. Hence we always assure our clients of 0% rejection
- Despite, if any rejection happens due to errors from our end, we follow a 100% refund policy
- Our visa packages are well-structured and suit everyone's budget
- Our services do not just end with the visa process. We also assist in job search, accommodation search, and post-landing formalities.
- We are nominated among the top 10 Promising Immigration Consultants in India by Silicon India.
What is the growing importance of immigration consultants for migrating to Canada?
The role of immigration consultants in today's era is very significant and marked as highly necessary in one's journey.
Every candidate needs an immigration consultant to avoid any difficulties and delays in their visa process as:
- The practical advice of immigration consultant makes the visa process a real-time success
- We are up-to-date about every immigration law
- We know ways and techniques to make an application most-impressive to get accepted
- We give the best job search or related services according to the candidate’s job profile role
- With our preparation of the application, you will get acceptance instead of rejection
- We check every detail during your visa process.
- We can be the ideal point of contact for all conversations between you and the Canadian immigration authorities.
Which is the best immigration consultant in India for Canada?
The best immigration consultant in India for Canada is the one who is authorized with ICCRC directly or works with an independent ICCRC agent to provide Canada PR visa services.
Kansas Overseas Careers work with an independent ICCRC agent in all matters related to your immigration process. We know how to present a file that is accepted by Canadian authorities.
From visa selection guidance to the evaluation of points to final settlement in the country, we help our clients with everything.
How can you migrate to Canada?
Migrate to Canada from India (in assistance of Kansas Overseas Careers), require skilled workers to apply for a PR visa from any of the following visa programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Visa Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Visa Program
- Canadian Experience Class Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Visa Program
Each program has different eligibility criteria and follows a different procedure of application. The points requirement for each visa also differs.
What are the key benefits of getting permanent residency in Canada?
Getting a Canada PR status, also get you with several benefits to be taken advantage of:
- You are given the status of a permanent resident (which is similar to the US Green Card status).
- You can live anywhere in Canada individually or with family (on the same visa) for up to 5 years
- After 3 years, you can obtain Canadian citizenship
- Both you and your spouse can work anywhere in Canada
- Even if you lose your job, you will be allowed to live in the country, and can also claim unemployment benefits
- Your children will get the benefit of free education in Canada until 18 years
- Your family will receive best-subsidized healthcare and medical care
- After obtaining citizenship, you can travel visa-free to the United States
- You can enroll yourself in schemes that reward you with social benefits
Claiming all of these benefits in Canada for Indians has become even easier than before. This is because of trusted immigration consultants who are offering services that make immigration a quick success.
Immigration consultants do not hold power to speed up the process but know the techniques that can help you migrate to Canada faster.
Hence, many individuals and families are realizing the importance of Canada immigration consultants and approaching for assistance.
What are the minimum points required for Canada Express Entry 2020?
If you are applying for Canada Express Entry Visa (the Federal Skilled Worker Visa), you need to score at least 67 points out of 100 to be eligible.
These points are known as the FSW points and determine your initial eligibility.
Similarly, you are required to check your Comprehensive Ranking Score. This score determines your rank in the Express Entry pool.
While there is no minimum requirement for CRS, it is ideal to have a score above 460+ to get a PR visa in 2020.
The CRS score requirement increases and decreases with each CIC draw. You can follow our Canada Express Entry Draws to understand the current trend of CRS.
To understand your FSW points and your current CRS, consult our expert for a quick evaluation.
We help you with a detailed report that not only gives you points details but also your income scope, chances of visa success, areas of improvement, and a lot more information that will help you make an informed decision.