Thousands of Indians are migrating to Canada each year. This fact is enough to prove how easy theCanada immigration process is for Indians and their families.
The Gallup study ranks Canada as the 4th Most-Accepting Country in the World when it comes to immigrants. On the Gallup Migrant Acceptance Index, it scored 8.14 out of 9, among the 140 countries it competed with.
Who can immigrate to Canada?
There is no doubt that the country welcomes nationals of all countries in its entity. But, when it comes to permanent immigration or obtaining a permanent residency status, the Government of Canada is keen to select skilled workers only.
- The prime reason why Canada has made a simple process to immigrate to Canada is a shortage of skilled talent. The country is struggling to cope up with high demand occupations and low supply of skills.
- Hence, candidates who can meet the economic requirements are only allowed to migrate to Canada as permanent residents.
What are the Key Requirements of Canada Immigration?
To be eligible for a Canada permanent resident visa or Canada immigration, you are initially required to meet the below requirements:
- Your age must be under 40 years
- You must be a Graduate from a recognized University.
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience
- You must be proficient in the English Language
- You must be free of any criminal history
- You must be of good health
- You must be financially stable
Now to support the above-stated requirements you must do the following:
- Calculate all the above-mentioned factors and reach a score of 67 out of 100.
- Calculate your CRS score, a score that gives you a ranking in the pool of applications
- Attempt IELTS to prove your English Language Skills.
- Get your educational credentials assess by World Education Services so as to prove that your education meets the Canadian standards.
- Check whether your occupation (experience) relates to any of the occupations mentioned underNOC and use the NOC code in your application.
- Undergo medical exam to obtain Medical Certificate. This must be done by you and your whole family, irrespective of whether they are migrating to Canada with you or not.
- Obtain a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from every region where you have lived for more than 6 months.
- Showcase fund maintenance on demand so as to prove that you are financially stable and can reside in Canada without any financial dependency on the Canadian Government.
What is the Easiest Way to Immigrate to Canada?
Canada offers several immigration programs for skilled workers to carry out their immigration process smoothly.
Canada’s immigration system has over 60 visa types that one can apply based on his purpose and profile.
In 2020, the Federal Skilled Worker Visa and the Provincial Nominee Programs are considered the easiest ways to migrate to Canada (for skilled workers).
Process of Federal Skilled Worker Visa
The process to obtain a Federal Skilled Worker Visa is well-structured and simple:
- First, you are required to check your eligibility and reach a score of 67 points
- Send your sealed transcripts to World Education Services for ECA
- Create an online application (Expression of Interest) with all authentic details about yourself
- Strive to reach the highest CRS score. Check theCanada Express Entry Draw to understand what’s the current highest score.
- Let your application rest in the pool of application until you receive your Invitation to Apply. Update all the details about yourself as and when there is any change.
- After you receive the ITA, file the final PR visa application and the PR visa fee and other related fee.
- Receive your visa and go for passport stamping at the nearest Canadian embassy.
During this visa process, if there is any change in the immigration policy of Canada, you need to make changes to your application as per the updated immigration law.
What are the Minimum Points Required for Canada Immigration?
The best way to immigrate to Canada is through the Express Entry method. To be eligible to apply for a Canada PR under the Express Entry system, you will need a minimum score of 67 points out of 100. These points are calculated on various factors: your age, work experience, education, language skills, adaptability, etc.
What is the Processing Time for Canada Immigration?
Here’s the processing time for each process:
- Education Credentials Assessment: 15-30 days. This stage requires you to submit all your qualification documents to World Education Services for Educational Credential Assessment.
- Express Entry Pool: Till score is reached. You have to create an online application that is pushed into a pool of applications, from which you get selected based on your points.
- Passport Stamping: 7 days. After submitting all the asked documents, you receive your visa. You are required to go for passport stamping at your nearest Canadian Embassy.
- Invitation to apply: 60 days. Once your application is selected, you receive an Invitation to Apply. You are given a time of 60 days to complete all related formalities.
How Can You Immigrate to Canada in 2020?
The best way to migrate to Canada in 2020 is before the elections of Canada that is going to take place in October.
Just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Collect all the mandatory documents: These documents include your passport, your address proof, your photographs, education transcripts, etc.
- Step 2: Select a country you want to migrate to: Depending on your purpose and duration, you should select the country you want to migrate to. Stay updated about the visa process duration about the country you select.
- Step 3: Look for the right immigration consultant: The right immigration consultant will speed up the process of getting a visa. They will do all the research and the documentation for you.
- Step 4: Leave the rest up to them: Now, all you need to do is wait for the visa. And you’ll be off to your dream destination.
How can Kansas Help you?
Kansas Overseas Careers is the best immigration consultant in India. Don’t take our word for it. We have the numbers to prove it. Our success rate is 98.23 %.
We are the best immigration agents because,
- We are an ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council)-approved, RCIC Immigration agent. Kansas Overseas Careers work with an independent ICCRC agent for all aspects of a PR immigration visa.
- Dedicated Case Officer: We offer personal assistance and a single point of contact between the company and you throughout the process
- Decade-long Expertise: We have an experienced team with a proven track of success
- Guided documentation: Right from evaluation to Visa application and documentation, followed by post-landing services.
- Highlighting opportunities: Highlighting high-potential opportunities across global industries
- Helping you succeed: Be it providing you interview training, French/English courses or working samples for resumes, cover letters, or assisting with application forms, medical or police clearance certificates - we will always be there for you.
You can expect a one-stop solution for all your visa needs from profile evaluation, documentation, application drafting to post-visa services with Kansas.
If you want to migrate to Canada, all you need is:
- An age-proof(Under 40)
- Graduation Degree
- 1 year of work experience
- Proficiency in English( Average to Excellent)
- Good health
- Financial Stability
- Clean background( Criminal History)
And you’re good to go!
Can’t wait to go to Canada?
What is the Maximum Age to Immigrate to Canada?
There is no age bar to immigrate to Canada. However, candidates who are above 46 years neither get points nor may be accepted by Canadian employers.
That is why it is suggested to migrate at an age that fetches you the best Canada PR visa points.
How do I get points for the express entry?
The maximum points you can obtain for these factors are as follows:
Maximum 12 points
Maximum 25 points
Maximum 24 points (English and/or French)
Maximum of 10 points
Additional 10 points (not mandatory).
- Scoring 67 points does not grant you the PR visa but makes you eligible to apply to the Canada PR through the Express Entry system.
- You are then required to choose the right immigration program for yourself based on your profile traits.
Immigration programs under the Express Entry system are:
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
If you are accepted into the Express Entry pool, you are not guaranteed to receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. For an invitation, you need to have a high CRS Score.
To know the detailed point breakdown of your CRS Score, read: Canada CRS Calculator: Know if you’re in demand in 2020