What comes to mind when you think of Canada? Niagara Falls? Justin Trudeau? Tim Horton’s coffee?
Canada has managed to build a pretty impressive image throughout the world, with its diversity inclusion rates, refugee-friendly policies, and its sound healthcare system.
Canada has one of the most culturally diverse populations in the world, and one of the biggest communities living there is the Indian community.
You can become a part of it too, with a little help from the Best Canada immigration consultants in India.
Canada is one of the most popular immigration choices for Indians. And there are several reasons why it remains such a popular immigration choice.
Great place for job seekers: The unemployment rate in Canada reached record low of 5.5% in late 2019.
The Canadian government is looking for people to fill up the various job vacancies and companies are extremely receptive and facilitative towards expatriates wanting to apply for a job in Canada.
Canada encourages both skilled and non-skilled labor to apply. Some of the most in-demand jobs in the country Canada right now include accountants, software engineers, business analysts and IT experts.
The Canadian government has introduced several immigration programs, like the LMIA Wok Visa program, to persuade foreigners to come and work in Canada.
Free Education: Canada offers free education up to university level for children. And even college fee is lower than what it is prevalent in other countries. The quality of the public education sector is exceptional and is appreciated across the world.
Public schools employ only government certified teachers, with strict adherence to teacher qualifications. Most provinces state Bachelor’s as the minim academic qualification to be eligible for teaching elementary and secondary school.
Canada even offers a few scholarships for university admissions, and allows students to work and earn while they study.
Healthcare System: Canada’s superior healthcare system, known as Medicare, has become their pride and identity. Propagated by Tommy Douglas in 1944, Medicare has been adopted as the national model of healthcare systems.
It is based on the premise that medical attention should be available to those who need it, regardless of whether they can pay for it.
Today, Canada’s healthcare service is publicly funded and free for all, and is often referred to as a ‘utopian dream’. It remains one of the major reasons why Canada is the top choice for a lot of Indians and other immigrants.
Unemployment Benefits: Canada offers unemployment benefits for its PR holders, which takes the stress of unemployment away for a resident while they look for better opportunities.
You can become a PR holder within 3 years of completing the Canadian immigration process, after which you’re entitled to unemployment benefits and are protected by the Canadian Law. The best Canada immigration consultants can help you in this regard.
How to Immigrate to Canada?
Canada has one of the easiest immigration processes in the world, which can be even easier if you have the right consultants backing you. There are several paths to immigrate to Canada.
The sheer number of these paths makes it tough to understand which one is best-suited to each specific case. Choosing the best Canada immigration consultants, like Kansas Overseas Careers, is vital in selecting the best route to apply through and succeed.
Some of the options are your disposal are:
Express Entry Program
- This is one of the most uncomplicated and well-known ways to immigrate to Canada. It works on a points system, where you get assigned certain points for certain criteria, and on the basis of those get selected for immigration.
- The Express Entry program gives you access to several job options, as it was basically designed to attract skilled and un-skilled labor to meet Canada’s labor market demands.
Family Class Sponsorship
- Canada is one of the few countries that allow you to immigrate with your entire family, parents included. Your spouse and kids under the age of 22, granted that they have a Canadian Citizenship, can sponsor you to come to Canada on a permanent basis.
LMIA Work Visa
- This involves getting a Canadian job offer, after which the employer applies for LMIA though Service Canada. The applicant must then apply for a work permit, on approval of the LMIA. It’s a complicated process, but usually leads to permanent Canadian residence.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
The PNP way is becoming more and more popular among immigrants as it’s a fast-track program. Different provinces such as Ontario, Alberta, etc. have designed their own immigration programs, which offer a faster process.
The only limitation to this is that on arrival in Canada the applicants are bound to reside in the province that they are applying to.
Indians in Canada
There are over one-million Indians living in Canada, as per a census in 2018. Indians have built strong communities within the country and organize activities and celebrate Indian festivities together.
There is even an Indian Day Parade, celebrated across major Canadian cities and towns in August!
If you want to connect and network with fellow Indians, before or after moving to Canada, head over to these sites:
Kansas Overseas Careers - Best Canada Immigration Consultants
To understand the process of immigration and strengthen your application, the services of expert immigration consultants are the need of the hour.
You might think that you can do it all by yourself, but expert help will streamline the process for you and shouldn’t be ignored.
Kansas Overseas Career has a team of the best immigration consultants in India who can guide you through your application process and guarantee results.
Here’s how we can help:
- First, the team at the Kansas Overseas Careers will carefully scrutinize your profile and pinpoint any possible weaknesses that could become a bone of contention in your application.
- They will then come up with a customized plan, exploring the areas of career counseling in Canada, visa application solutions and resettlement solutions and options.
They discuss and analyze everything with you and offer advice on the best plan to pursue.
- The first of many services Kansas Overseas Careers offers will be the free consultation with the team, so that you can put your heart at ease. Once you decide you want to work with us, we move on to the next stage.
- Technical Evaluation
- We offer a technical evaluation for a very nominal fee, where we discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the application and decide how to proceed further, should you opt for it. This is where we lay the groundwork of your immigration application.
- Full Service
- If you do decide to go ahead, we go-ahead and start accumulating and filing the paperwork at a pre-decided fee that is at par with industry practice.
Rest assured, we leave our clients with no room for complaints. In case your application gets rejected, we offer a 50% refund of your money. That’s how confident we are in our team’s abilities.
- Kansas Overseas Career offers services that range from immigration to Canada, applying for student visas for higher education in Canada and evaluations to explain and guide you through the process.
Why Opt For Kansas Overseas Careers
- Success Rate: We are pretty confident in our team’s ability and you will be too, when you look at our long list of successful applicants.
We believe we are the best Canada immigration consultants for a reason. Our extensive client base and track record speaks for itself. You can view it here.
- Code of Conduct: Our team adheres to the highest levels of ethics while working with you.
We value qualities like honesty, confidentiality and are extremely particular about keeping up with changing immigration laws so we can abide by them and avoid any sort of trouble for our clients. Our process is clear, transparent and without any bias.
- Qualified Team: Our team is made of experts. We train them rigorously on our consultation processes, so they can deliver the highest level of quality services to you.
We follow a strict schedule of regular appraisals, as well as conduct workshops to stay up-to-date with any changes in the Canadian immigration laws.
- Payment Options and Transparency: We offer online payment options through our website and ensure that the process is clear to all and can be tracked by the clients.
We inform our clients of the charges for each specific service and ensure that there is no confusion in the client’s mind about the fee. There are no hidden or extra charges.
- Accreditation: We are an ISO-9001 certified consulting group, which reaffirms our strong morals, quality services and reliability in the market. We are also accredited by the Accreditation System of Australia and New-Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
The Indian Ministry of Corporate Affairs lists Kansas Overseas Careers as one of the best Canada immigration consultancies in Hyderabad, India.
- Extra Services: Kansas Overseas Careers does not consider its job done when your application is approved. It also provides transport facility to and from the airport, assists you in finding accommodation and registering for your health card, driving license and other necessary documentation.
You can learn more about Kansas Overseas Careers on our website. We offer free telephonic consultations too so call us up, talk to us and decide for yourself.